Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

Thee Nail Tribe

This app is great once you can get it installed. I had troubles but they added it for me awesome plus in my book. It protects me and my customers from the postal service losing packages or damaging them! Also it’s not much more to the total to get it and have that piece of mind as a customer.

VIA Swimwear

Good app, it is free and easy to install. It has protected my store many times, and is now in my terms of service to protect me from shipping scams. Customers love is as well since its only $1. I wish the installation instructions were a bit more clear, but overall good.

Kaylarae Resin Designs

This app has been a pivotal part in simplifying shipment tracking for my customers! It has made such a difference in my customer service records, and everyone who has used it when purchasing a product on my site has raved about it.. giving the customers a good piece of mind. Thank you!

Sátin Marché

I recently installed this app & thus far, I have no complaints. It is easy to use, it was an easy install & it offers me the satisfaction to effectively operate my business with one less thing to worry about on behalf of packages. It also gives customers the satisfaction that their packages are being handled with care.

SINLS

I used this app with my small business and it has to help me a lot! will definitely recommend it to any small businesses that have just started.

Cali Beauty Center

Great app! It makes my customer's shopping experience a lot smoother. Customers use this option and I have no issue with charge backs or refunds. Thank you!

Shop KCustoms

I use this app to help protect my business and I love it!!!!!!!! 10/10 Recommend. Super helpful to not have to worry about replacing shipments ect!

SweetGemLife

There are quite a few reasons why you need this app, but I'll give you the basics. As a small business owner, not having to worry about covering the cost of replacing orders relieves a huge burden. The app and service is straight-forward, and very user-friendly. You NEED this app!

Beautifully Unique Leggings

Works well. However it does repeat insurances for orders quite often. Not sure how to stop that from happening. It'd be nice to see when/if customers have opened claims.

June 11, 2021

Hi Beautifully Unique Leggings,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you're having this issue. If the cart total is over $100 USD the rate of insurance does increase but should only be added one time to their cart. We have sent over an email to get more information from you about what is happening. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any issues you may be experiencing.

Thanks,

Guide Support

JamaicaNu

So far this app has been very beneficial for a few of my customers. One of my customers said they never knew this existed till they saw it available on my site.

Previous 1 3