Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

Little River Co.

***DO NOT USE THIS THEY DO NOT REFUND MONEY I had an issue where many customers from my store purchased more than one guide shipping protection, and due to that I had to refund 100's of customers for their extra purchases. Guide informed me that they would refund the customers themselves by going to our Shopify, however they later informed us that we can do it ourselves and they will refund the grand total. Once we refunded our customers, we reached out to them again asking for our refund for the grand total of what was refunded. THEY DID NOT REPLY TO US AND IGNORED SEVERAL EMAILS. I am now forced to open a chargeback with my bank as they owe us $300+. Worst customer service EVER.

Haus Of Harper 1014

Im being billed for a free app. If the customer pays .98 for protection why are we as the store charged too? I mean i get the point of the app but dont lie and steal to get people to download. The app isnt free at all. You pay .98 for every customer that chooses to use it. Now the problem is, if theres a claim that needs assistance, there is no one to contact to help us out yet we have to keep paying. There is no login. When you try to it gives you an error message as if it doesnt exist. No account is needed when you pay .98 every transaction and then they bill it to your Shopify. Customers think they are paying that but we are! Im only still using it until i find better. SKIP THIS APP!

All Day Modern

I wish I new how they work, how their customer service is, or maybe how their website looks. BUT when I log in it just says error, I don't even know what their correct email is to reach out, can't find their actual page.
So it seems the only way to reach out to them is by providing a terrible review and see what they have to say. I even sent an email to what I thought was the right one, but haven't gotten a response in the last 2 weeks. So if you can't figure out your shit I may as well move on to ROUTE SHIPPING PROTENTION, because I've never dealt with the simple issue of LOGGING IN.

Honey Beauty

02/17/2021 Update: They got back to me and answered my questions. App in great and I appreciate getting back to me. They said they were slammed with the Holidays/COVID and they didn’t have a big team. I understand but would say they should work on that a little. But overall The app is good, very easy and user friendly. 01/03/2021 Okay app, Great potential. Horrible customer service. Emailed them once they got back to me, Awesome! Emailed them back the same day (in less than a hour) to ask a couple more questions... nothing. Emailed them again the next day to see if they received my message... Nothing.. So I gave it almost 3 weeks to try one more time... Nothing. This app has potential but I still have questions and I feel bad to leave a bad review but I would like to continue using this app.

Avania's International Retailer

This app is very useful and helpful if you have any problems setting it up they have great customer service that can help you with that

Bariatric Eating

This app is great for our customers. It really takes the worry out of what to do about lost shipments. Installation was a breeze. A big win for the customer!

Sunsum Intention Candles

Excellent customer support. They got my up and running in no time and provide excellent technical support.