Guide Shipping Insurance

Add Revenue w/ Guide Shipping Insurance & Instant Resolves

Free
Add revenue w/ Guide Shipping Protection & Instant Resolutions

CrushOutlet

No complaints so far, Guide is very responsive to our questions and concerns and have taken care of our customers issues quickly and efficiently.

Time Machine Plus

Guide does not provide any protection to my customers. My customers can not reach Guide after filing a claim and are not protected. Please do not use this app. I will happily remove once I get any response from the company.

Kaldora™

Customers have loved using the service, whenever there’s a shipping related issue it’s a relief for us to direct them to Guide and know they’ll be taken care of. Definitely recommend.

MotorFloovo

Great app so far, simple and easy to use for our team and our for our customers. Excited to be offering this to our customers and see even more satisfied customers.

Luminza

Guide is so easy to work with, their team took care of the entire install and setup for us. Support is always very quick to get back to us and our customers. Definitely would recommend this app!

BirdhouseCo

I use this app to ensure that my customers have a safe purchasing experience. I love how easy it was to add to my website.

shopaprilandelle

Guide was super easy to install! Essentially click and go. My customers are more confident purchasing knowing that shipping protection is available. Customer service is accessible and the process is seamless. I recommend over competitor apps I have attempted to use simply because it’s so user friendly. Thank-you!

raptor fans

Have really liked using Guide so far, it was really quick and easy to get started. It adds another layer of comfort for us knowing that packages with issues are taken care of by Guide.

L-carnitine

We were looking for a solution like Guide for quite a while, once we started talking to Guide and working with me it was clear they were the best solution available. Awesome service and support, couldn't be happier.

Ford Fans Co.

We have couldn't be happier with Guide so far, the setup and onboarding was effortless for us, they took care of everything. Excited to use it more and offer shipping protection to our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8