Happy Checkout

Happy Checkout

by ShopStorm

Gain repeat customers with a customizable "Thank you" page!

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

My Cold Therapy

Amazingly simple to use and really useful in driving social media uptake. Highly recommend. Take the free 7-day offer.

Monkii Bars

Useful app! Great customer service!

Iamdopeuk

you guys dont have instagram this is so baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

Orono Peewee Hockey

App needs a lot of work. When you click a button on the FB page that says "share" it takes you to an error page saying the app is not set up for Facebook. It only shows your FB page and let's you like it.

Cannot share to Instagram. The only good part is that it let's you tweet your purchase. Will try again, if there are updates.

Troopslivesmatter

Pretty nifty app that does indeed enhance the look of my Thank You page. I would give it 5 stars, but the social media integration completely replaces the section of the Thank You page that confirms to the customer the image, pricing, discounts, etc of the products they just purchased, instead of maybe appearing below that section as I would have anticipated.

Richards Guitars

Have used this app successfully for several years. One of my essential apps.

Retro Reclaimations

Just installed and enabled the app. Very simple and quick to complete the "thank you" page. I am a little concerned that the preview shows the email as an order delivered confirmation and not thank you page. If this is the case I am going to appear pretty inept to customers!!

Moonpill

Great customer satisfaction tool. I am really seeing the positive results on my supplement store, moonpill.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7