Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Plant Collective

I received help from a lady name Bojana. She was polite and most of all helpful in achieving what I needed done. Gorgias is a great app with outstanding Customer Support.

Mixology

Really great responsive customer service team! I highly recommend using Gorgias to ease and streamline customer service!

VIETRI

Gorgias has been a fantastic fit for our customer service team. Its ease of use and customer support have exceeded all of our expectations.

GWL Fitness

Gorgias has an excellent API & they go out of their way to satisfy the customer. This app makes everything very easy to use & Richard has done a great job with us. Thank you again & highly recommend gorgias to anyone who wants to simplify the customer service!

FORCHICS

Excellent customer service! Aleksandra was so helpful and provided information in a straightforward manner.

Lulla Doll by Roro

I got excellent help with an inquiry I had.
Very efficient and good customer service!

Great job Gorgias support team!!

Andar Wallets

I have had only wonderful experiences with the Gorgias support team! They are just one chat bubble click away, and are always so kind and helpful. The assistance they offer is personalized and they are a pleasure to work with! It is so nice to have Gorgias Support on my team and one click away. :)

Genex Formulas

Good app overall and support has been great as well. I typically get quick responses. I would recommend.

Natusan

FANTASTIC!! Such a straightforward platform to use! The customer service team are always on hand to help out if you need assistance, especially via the live chat feature. I highly recommend!

Trench London

Very straightforward to use, the live chat was very helpful and the person I spoke to was very knowledgeable.