Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Minbie Uk

We have just started using this platform and so far have found pluses with it.

1. Shopify integration allows us to refund, cancel, track and see all order details on a customer's tickets.

2. Support staff is very responsive to queries.

3. Information is transferred from Zendesk allowing for smoother transition and record of customer history.

Bonjour Petit

Very solid so far, totally helped us handle the crazy Christmas volume of support we just got!
Highly recommend!

Estherboutique

Love this app!!!! So good as it pulls all customer care into the one place instead of using different apps, programs, sites!!

Integration was easy and quick, and the guys are AMAZING and so helpful!!

Richards Guitars

I am a small business with a team of 3 or 4

I was using Zendesk for my needs in terms of customer comms and providing support through a small team.

Zendesk proved to be overly complex and beyond my needs resulting in many confusing scenarios both for customers and staff

Gorgias seems to be just right - easy to use - easy for my staff to pick up on and links nicely to shopify orders.

I have decided to use an external chat function but I am sure for many small businesses the built in chat would prove highly valuable to a totally in house solution.

Nice job

Gethuddy

Let me start by saying I wish I found this APP long time ago, it is by far the best and most reliable APP for customer service and tickets. We are getting 100-300 tickets per day and needed a solution that can work flawlessly with Shopify and here it is. On top of that the team behind the APP are amazing and very helpful and really make the whole experience amazing... I highly recommend this APP 5 Stars all the way.

Yourmood

Great apps, very well integrated to shopify. I put a 5 even though we can see that still some improvement could be done as the team behind the scene is really helpful and seems very dedicated. I moved out of zendesk and I am pretty happy about it :)

Rock Run

Fantastic! Perfect for maximising your CRM into one APP. Excellent customer service.

Couple Jewelry

Macroses and simple cancel and refund buttons gave us opportunity take many outsource support managers without giving them full access to Shopify and related risks.

Chiclub

The only solution we have found, that has good Shopify integration, works with Facebook, e-mail and other channels and is simple to use.

Sugarclothes10

Good solution for small and middle-sized online shops. (Maybe for big ones too, but I have no such to check.)