Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Funboards Dk

A great app, I see a lot of potential down the road...
Download it today!

Bargain Bows

If I were to give this a rating at the beginning of the trial it might have been lower stars but they were able to let us try it out for a little longer due to some glitches and learning curve. Being a startup app I can imagine the obstacles they faced. That being said they were very attentive and fixed problems fairly quick. They were understanding and patient in dealing with our agents get use to their product.

Their Seamless integration allowed us to get into using the app fairly quickly. Romain walked us through the app and showed us the basic functions that we would use on a daily bases. He continued even till this day to be readily available to help us and answer questions.

The app functionality is a great and tied all our customer service channels all in one place without any problem. The order lookup and merge is a great feature as well as on the spot account and order changes.

Setting rules can be a little tricky but they are there to help and guide you through the process. If you have a little patience you can do a lot with the rules. There are endless possibilities to make automation customized for your needs.

The price is great, you can't beat for what they offer I just hope they don't raise the price too much. Regardless probably still worth it.

I highly recommend this app if you are trying to organize your customer service channels and prepare to scale your business. Keep up the great work guys, you truly care about your product and customers.

No2store

Awesome customer service. I was having trouble with getting emails and customer support was amazing, haven't had the chance to do anything else yet but am confident it will perform as it should

Get Indezone

Incredible support & customer service. Turned out that I was looking for something geared towards mobile devices, but if you're looking for desktop / web app, Gorgias is the way to go... it wasn't for me, but the support alone warranted a 5-star review.

Fidget Hq

Great support team, quick to answer. Love the way it pulls in emails and FB chat (among other things)

Four Kings Clothing

What a wonderful app. I was skeptical at first, but with the free 300 tickets I gave it a go. I was surprised at how easy it is to work. A elementary school kid could use this app its so easy. Its taken a whole lot off our table, by making these so easy. I would recommend giving this a go.

Superherostore

Great alternative to many customer care platforms. What I love most about Gorgias is the continuous evolving mindset of the team to use the best technology and incorporate in the customer experience process. My team has been using it for two weeks and are quickly learning and exploring all the different functionalities

Suzieskincare

Very nice app, Customer support is excellent for answering all questions, The handling of ticket weather it started from chat and then switched to sms was handled perfectly, I had no problems hooking up gmail, But I did choose not to import the exiting emails, Support is very open to feature requests.

Flashspree Com

After trying many apps for customer support we stuck on Gorgias, very simple, clean yet productive app. Gorgias customer support is awesome, they help to fix things wholeheartedly which shows real professionalism. Hopefully they will roll out new features soon. Good Luck!

La Leaf

I absolutely LOVE Gorgias. We used Zendesk for the first two years of our company and just felt like it was too clunky and not intuitive enough. After finding Gorgias, we've had smooth sailing and really couldn't ask for a better product. The best part? They're so responsive to feedback! If you want a feature added, simply let them know and it'll be added in no time (I've literally seen them add a feature within a day). They're great and I would very much recommend them.