Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

Botkier

I had some issues logging in due to an email change. Aleksandra P. from the Gorgias support team helped me on the live chat right away. She was extremely nice and was able to help solve my problem almost immediately! This platform has a complete game changer we're so happy with it. There's new integrations always being added and new features but the best part of it all is that there's someone to help through the live chat basically 24/7!

Biaggi

Nikola is the best! She has provided me instant replies and solution to my problem. I had a problem with the Gorgias not displaying my entire page. Nikola gave clear instructions and voila, I got back like there's no problem at all.

Military Hippie

Gorgias helps us combine all points of Customer contact to one easy to reach area. They are always there to chat if you have any questions and I haven't ran into a problem they couldn't help with in under 2 minutes! Excellent customer support for a fantastic program!

Nature Backs

Aleksandra Pavic is great. She takes her time to assist you the best she can by explaining everything out so you can better understand it and even takes the additional time to create screenshot videos so you can visually see how to set up certain settings.

MyChoiceSoftware.com

Gorgias is gorgeous. They have a great support team and their pricing structure isn't crazy like FaleSorce

NICCE

I always get help when I raise a ticket with them. Great experience. Would recommend to everyone! Good job!

Adelante Shoe Co.

I had a great experience with the staff of Gorgias. I've been using it for the past year, and have always been helped immediately when an issue as come up. Super communication and very user-friendly.

The Gunbox

I really love this app to communicate with our customers, it makes for everything being connected ,so that I spend less time looking for their orders and more time helping them with the issue at hand. I wish there were some way to have internal notes as an option, all in one place maybe on the right-hand side at the top so that all you have to do is click a button and see everything that was written internally. Other than that, the CSR are very responsive. Nice app.

Leachco

Great Customer Service! This is integration is fantastic for Shopify. We were using another application, but have had a better experience and more features with a better cost.

Blue Planet Store

Gorgias is a must have for any business that wants to stay in business. The automation of answering repetitive daily messages from customers is by far a game changer. No more tedious and redundant responses that you have to deal with. The interface itself is clear and clean for those in your organization to utilize with ease. Lastly, their team behind this App is hands down the best we have ever worked with. Quick response time with the solution to your problem(s).