Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Rebdolls

So far we love Gorgias! Its been a easy transition from our old system to this one, the Gorgias Support Team has been amazing and has assisted us in every way possible. Thank you! Update 2020 Still love the service we receive from the support team.

The Dry Eye Shop

After 13 years with Nexternal, we migrated to Shopify Advanced recently. There were a great many reasons for the migration but lack of a CRM for Nexternal was very high on my list as our customer service were having to cross-reference information in about 5 different places which was inefficient and error-prone. I tried out Gorgias because of the integrations and good reviews on the support, then rolled it out to staff prior to our migration, then shifted over completely with the migration. I've been very happy with it across the board. It's made our lives much simpler and we are able to access all incoming questions whether from Facebook, Shopify, email or chat all in one place. We can share things much more efficiently. Romain is terrific, response times on all questions are lightning fast, and it's not just about getting an answer - things actually get modified or fixed right away. Excellent tool that works great for my business.

Centsofstyle

So far we are in love with Gorgias! The training and support are outstanding. Very intuitive program with lots of features that will save us a lot of time and energy. Love how it integrates all of our programs together. We feel like this will make us even more efficient and successful!

Showerspass

Early day's, but so far we have been unbelievably impressed with the team. The integration was up and running within a day, and our customer support team started to see the benefits immediately, They do what they say they do!
Very impressed.

Cubic Mini Wood Stoves

I have been using this app for just about a week now. It is quite well made. It allows you to enable a live chat on your site. You can manage all comments and messages from your social media platforms which allows you respond all from one place. You can also see the customers order when they write you an e-mail. And you can set up auto responses to common questions like "where is my order" All in all great app.

Bensly

Absolutely fantastic platform. Their support is incredible and the functionality is even better. If you take the time to set up the macros properly, you're in for a great customer service reputation!

Minbie Uk

We have just started using this platform and so far have found pluses with it.

1. Shopify integration allows us to refund, cancel, track and see all order details on a customer's tickets.

2. Support staff is very responsive to queries.

3. Information is transferred from Zendesk allowing for smoother transition and record of customer history.

Bonjour Petit

Very solid so far, totally helped us handle the crazy Christmas volume of support we just got!
Highly recommend!

Estherboutique

Love this app!!!! So good as it pulls all customer care into the one place instead of using different apps, programs, sites!!

Integration was easy and quick, and the guys are AMAZING and so helpful!!

Richards Guitars

I am a small business with a team of 3 or 4

I was using Zendesk for my needs in terms of customer comms and providing support through a small team.

Zendesk proved to be overly complex and beyond my needs resulting in many confusing scenarios both for customers and staff

Gorgias seems to be just right - easy to use - easy for my staff to pick up on and links nicely to shopify orders.

I have decided to use an external chat function but I am sure for many small businesses the built in chat would prove highly valuable to a totally in house solution.

Nice job