Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Andar Wallets

I have had only wonderful experiences with the Gorgias support team! They are just one chat bubble click away, and are always so kind and helpful. The assistance they offer is personalized and they are a pleasure to work with! It is so nice to have Gorgias Support on my team and one click away. :)

Genex Formulas

Good app overall and support has been great as well. I typically get quick responses. I would recommend.

Natusan

FANTASTIC!! Such a straightforward platform to use! The customer service team are always on hand to help out if you need assistance, especially via the live chat feature. I highly recommend!

Trench London

Very straightforward to use, the live chat was very helpful and the person I spoke to was very knowledgeable.

FitTrack

The software itself is very useful and easy to use, and when there are bugs they make it a point to fix it immediately. What I love most is their customer support team. Marija,Axelle,Sonia, Bojana, Aleksandra, and most importantly Nikola are always helpful and willing to go the extra mile for every issue I raise to them. Love those instructional videos you personalize even if you already have instructions on your software, you still find time to make them! I just wish someone is available on the weekends. :)

That's it! Thank you, Gorgias!

Grace Eleyae

Their customer service is very helpful and nice. Such a genuinely nice team of people! :)

Also, the tool is extremely helpful and user-friendly.

Pajar Canada

So far so good. Gorgias is easy to use and have been working for what we need. Customer support is also responsive and very helpful. Thanks Nikola!

Namastetics

very helpful and responsive rep! I got the answer to my inquiry right away. I am giving it a 5-star rating! :)

adogadgets HE

Amazing APP!!!! I would recommend this app to ANY TEAM, the support from the team is really great!!!

Reshoevn8r

Great app! The support from the team is always great. Fast and always friendly. I would recommend this Helpdesk to any team. Small or big.