Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

Gorgias ‑ Support & Live chat

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help center customer service chat

Wildish

Pretty sweet. Their customer support has been great. The user interface isn't super beautiful but it's super functional. We've been able to integrate most of our customer communication channels into one platform.

Puro Sound Labs

We just started using Gorgias, came from Zendesk and had bad experiences there. Love the customer service and the help in setting everything up. I got a walk though step by step when I was having issues and am very grateful for that.

ninemonthssober

The customer service are really helpful. They will really guide you if there are things that you d not know yet.

VEGAMOUR

Switched over from ZenDesk and SO GLAD that we did. This app does everything ZD does, but without the excessively long processes, in a much simpler, more user-friendly way. It also does MORE in terms of automating tasks to go along with macros, making tag reporting a billion times easier, and the customer support is phenomenal. Switching was SO EASY. Aasif was amazing - he walked me through the process, trained my team and myself, and has provided phenomenal ongoing support.

Helixita - Natura Curativa

Works very well. Customer care is super. I love this app. Perfect for manage customer in one plaece.

chocoTaco

Gorgias has been a must for us. Chloe helped us massively when on-boarding. She was available to my team daily to answer questions and problem solve. We have never regretted our choice.

Lamp Apparel Online

There are a lot of choices for helpdesks for e-commerce right now. I am so glad we chose to go with Gorgias. The set up was really easy and the customer support team responds fast whenever you need anything. They are adding new features monthly. I feel like the possibilities are endless. You will not regret switching!!!!!!!

shop-prima

I have loved my experience with Gorgias so far. I've used MANY helpdesks with MANY bells and whistles and I'm really excited about my decision to go with Gorgias. The interface is simple. Everything is condensed into one place. Integration took 5 minutes (which is truly unheard of) and the customer experience is exceptional. I've been working with (harassing) Aasif for the last few months and he is always kind, down to earth, and more than willing to help. He is there for technical support as well as general e-comm advice and for me, that was a key differentiator. I never felt like my experience was overly salesy- it always felt friend to friend. Gorgias is continuing to innovate and push the boundaries and I'm excited to see how we scale with them.

Mr Beast

Gorgias is a breath of fresh air for customer support. They are looking at customer support across the spectrum of email, chat, social media, and calls. Gorgias allows you to build customer profiles basically and really meet the needs of each person. I love that our VIP customers never get a automated response and are always taken care of by our best agents.
You are able to build very specific rules and each time I ask if they have a feature available, if they do not, they are working on building it for us. So happy we switched!!!

Maverick by Logan Paul

Our support team could not be happier with switching to Gorgias. Not only is it a helpdesk but it also incorporated social media, where most of our customers live. The integration with Shopify makes looking at orders seamless. Setting up the rules can take time, but Chloe, the head of customer success, has literally held our hand through all of it. We would not have survived the holiday rush without Gorgias.