Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

AXD4

Customer Service has been really great. There have been multiple times I've messaged directly into their chat feature and the rep has spent more than required time to help me. Highly recommend this app.

Rasa

We switched from ZenDesk to Gorgias and couldn't be happier. It's cheaper, the customer service is way better, the UI is easy and intuitive, and we save minutes on each ticket by being able to refund, discount, re-ship and more right within the Gorgias app.

nini & loli

This app is so helpful, I can manage all my customer chat and customer status in one single place " Awesome " They help me to set up all properly, more than happy to find you guys, the customer support is amazing, they are always there for you any time you need them, your guys rock!

Lucy

Started with Gorgias in August this year (2020). They respond quickly and take suggestions seriously. Love the move to Gorgias and love their support team!

Lil Chubbs

By far, the best customer support I have ever experienced. The app and the back team is top-notch quality.

Bully Max

Can answer 10 tickets on Gorgias in the time it takes to answer a single ticket on Zendesk. Integrates flawlessly with shopify.

Heel Tread

Great app and great customer service! Vanja nailed it in a moment of crisis :) I recommend using this very helpful app!

We're Not Really Strangers

Ilija Kostic was wonderful! He went above and beyond! Thank you! We had three issues and he worked it out very fast.

Stakora

Greatest chat app on Shopify! Simple and easy to use. Customer service is awesome as well! Would highly recommend!

Erika Peña

I've been in the process of setting up Gorgias. Usually, new apps tend to be overwhelming with all new features. Thanks to Arnaud I was able to set Gorgias up and have it running! Arnaud reached out to schedule a video chat with me and has guided me all the way through the initial set up. Arnaud even scheduled multiple video calls until I knew what I was doing! I was not left alone any moment through my confusion. He has gone above and beyond to help me. Which is something not a lot of companies do. I even had personalized 1-on-2 call help with Arnaud and Nikolas. Nikolas went through all my rules and helped me fix all the issues.

Honestly, 10/10 the best customer service I've gotten on a new app. The response time was outstanding as well. Highly recommend.

If you need any help, you're in the right hands with the Gorgias Customer Service!