Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

Baby Bababa

great app! centralizes our support needs all in one place

Modern Basic Usa

Support from Gorgias (esp Romain) has been above and beyond expectation. They really care about helping if you have questions or problems.

Integration of support with Shopify is great. Really looking forward to seeing new features added in the future. Keep up the good work!

Whistler Group

This app is amazing! We have been struggling trying to keep up with increased support emails and this app seamlessly integrated with our Shopify instance and allows us to automate a lot of our support responses.

We were also able to integrate our Facebook and chat support which has decreased the amount of time that our technicians must spend answering calls as well as decreased the number of applications that needed to be used to respond to everyone.

The support from the developers has been top notch and have taken our suggestions and work to implement them.

Amazing app! Gorgias = Gorgeous for sure!

Quality Cage Crafters

I've tested out a few ticket systems and yours is by far the most simple to train employees on, and by far the most effective time vs money.

Sailbrace

Due to increased support emails, we decided to try out Gorgias. We were pleasantly surprised by how well it integrates with Shopify, order data and customer data - everything gets pulled into Gorgias.

Beside that, we also integrated Facebook support and Live chat support - this drastically decreased amount of support emails we received.

What i liked the most is the support we received from developers, not only they answered all the questions, but also implemented a missing function we suggested - great work.

Campusbrotein

Works incredibly well. Will save you and your team countless hours. The integration and ease of use on Gorgias are unmatched. Plus their support is always available and happy to help!

Groomsdaygifts

I've only been using Gorgias for a short while but I'm blown away by how much they care about their users and their product. I haven't been able to explore all the features yet since my volume is low but it is very impressive and the guys behind it have been incredible with support, even offering one-on-ones to sort out any issues. This is the way support needs to be in 2017+. Great app!

Flower Chimp

Absolutely the best customer service app on shopify! Seamless integration and 5 star service from Romain.

Unboundbox

Best all in one support platform on Shopify.

Easy to set up and use, great customer service. The app is very developer friendly.

It's a must have.

Modern Mini

I cannot go on about how much I love Gorgias. I was finding messages from customers across multiple social media platforms and my employees and I were constantly hunting where to answer people and so forth. THIS HAS BEEN A GOD SEND. Not only is their CEO unbelievable, he LISTENS and wants to make it user friendly. He's met with me over google chat to get me set up on multiple different integrations and looks into things i need personally. You just don't get that with many apps. I'm 100% sold and a customer for life. They are extremely quick to reach and overall a wonderful, up-to-date company that listens. You will NOT be disappointed in this app. They deserve more than 5 stars. It's the BEST app and customer service I have EVER used on shopify. KUDOS Gorgias! Romain, you're doing awesome things. Thank you a million times over for making something SO NEEDED and I am so grateful for your help and one-on-one time you've spent ensuring that things work well for me. You're 1 in a million!