Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

AtPerry's Healing Crystals

I'm using gorgias for over an year and very satisfied. It is very simple for my agents to answer all tickets and keep track of everything. I've moved out from zendesk which I was very unsatisfied with and service was bad.

Cristy Cali

Amazing app elevated by CARING customer service. Thank you, Gorgias, for your support and response during this unprecedented pandemic. I'm a Gorgias customer FOR LIFE!

aeydē

Really great experience, Gorgias is helping us be so much more efficient vs. our old system! Amazing customer support. Very helpful also during these strange times. Can only highly recommend.

Live Love Polish

Ilija Kostic was AMAZING. He went above and beyond and we are able to provide a better agent and customer experience thanks to his assistance. Thank you!!

SpineDeck™

This app is something else man. Seriously try it! Customer service is on point! They even gave me 3 months free due to the current virus, to help out our business!

Consistent Home Delivery

It's the only Help Desk that I need! Good thing I found them first. I didn't need to look for an alternative.

Their support also answers very quickly!

Shapessy

Gorgias is amazing! I can't even think anything bad about them.
They are so supportive that I wish everyone will be like them, also the app making your customer support life so easy, I recommend you to try and believe me you will fall in love

Original Grain

Im not sure where to start, Gorgias has been responsive since the moment I got in contact with them. Ive been involved with 3 people from Gorgias and they all seem to have high level acumen for the software. We made the change from a software we used for 4 years. Gorgias made it easy to integrate and be more organized with our customer service approach. Its also made it easy to manage my staff. When COVID-19 struck we just launched with the platform. Instead of charging us and making their money they made sure we were taken care of and gave us a special deal fro a few months. It's these types of experiences you can only hope for from a software/tech company.

Swoon

Gorgias is a great program and their representatives are very helpful. Ilija helped me and answered all of my questions very thoroughly!

Dripkit

Gorgias has been super easy to use and integrate with our shopify store. You can easily update customers orders within the platform seamlessly, not having to do any back and forth in shopify.