Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

aeydē

Really great experience, Gorgias is helping us be so much more efficient vs. our old system! Amazing customer support. Very helpful also during these strange times. Can only highly recommend.

Live Love Polish

Ilija Kostic was AMAZING. He went above and beyond and we are able to provide a better agent and customer experience thanks to his assistance. Thank you!!

SpineDeck™

This app is something else man. Seriously try it! Customer service is on point! They even gave me 3 months free due to the current virus, to help out our business!

Consistent Home Delivery

It's the only Help Desk that I need! Good thing I found them first. I didn't need to look for an alternative.

Their support also answers very quickly!

Shapessy

Gorgias is amazing! I can't even think anything bad about them.
They are so supportive that I wish everyone will be like them, also the app making your customer support life so easy, I recommend you to try and believe me you will fall in love

Original Grain

Im not sure where to start, Gorgias has been responsive since the moment I got in contact with them. Ive been involved with 3 people from Gorgias and they all seem to have high level acumen for the software. We made the change from a software we used for 4 years. Gorgias made it easy to integrate and be more organized with our customer service approach. Its also made it easy to manage my staff. When COVID-19 struck we just launched with the platform. Instead of charging us and making their money they made sure we were taken care of and gave us a special deal fro a few months. It's these types of experiences you can only hope for from a software/tech company.

Swoon

Gorgias is a great program and their representatives are very helpful. Ilija helped me and answered all of my questions very thoroughly!

Dripkit

Gorgias has been super easy to use and integrate with our shopify store. You can easily update customers orders within the platform seamlessly, not having to do any back and forth in shopify.

Sensibo

Great support, always kind and to the point. They are very responsive and help out with every question you throw at them.

Succulents Box

Gorgias is the best CS software we have used
Their team is amazing as well
Thank you so much for all of the help