Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Centralize all your customer service channels in one place

JJwinks

Gorgias has taken our customer service to the next level. It was fairly easy to integrate with our other platforms and it is easy to learn as we add new users. Gorgias customer service is accessible and responsive. Our entire team is so happy to have found Gorgias.

Super Coffee

Their CX is incredible. ALWAYS there for my hundreds of questions every day. So approachable, and always solve my problem in a matter of minutes. They'll give you heads up if they will be a minute. I've never felt like an issue has not been resolved.

Thank you, team!

Incense Falls

This app is a game changer! Easy to use and adapt to your needs and specifications. The support team is amazing and very responsive. This app is always updating and improving and just keeps getting better and better!

Elegatto

Gorgias has been our go-to best CRM service so far. We've tried several before, but their customer service and convenient integrations with a very user-friendly interface is what we need to run our business. Very satisfied with Gorgias!

Sunnylife

I use this app to assist with customer service for our stores across many countries. It simplifies my tasks and i'm always learning more ways I can utilise it to work for me. Also have always received excellent customer service whenever I reach out - The team are so knowledgeable and always ready to assist and help improve my experience. So good!

Seniorshoppen

It is always a pleasure to chat with and get help from the support team, both Aleksandra and Nikola. And the Gorgias software is a pleasure to work in.

Hija de tu Madre

Gorgias is very efficient in terms of organizing customer tickets, and their support desk is helpful and will respond promptly!

Stronger United

great app, my VA's know how to use it properly and their customer service team were very responsive :)

Brio Coolers

Amazing APP, Impecible support. Live chat is always available to help guide you. They have a great onboarding process to help get all of your channels up and running. Plus they are always posting new blogs, guides, and webinars to help further your knowledge and improve efficiency and quality.

DUER

Gorgias has been amazing for us. Fully integrated with Gorgias, our SMS tool, Yotpo and has saved us a ton of time on the CS side of things. Definitely recommend.