Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

Gorgias ‑ Live chat & Helpdesk

by Gorgias

Customer support, live chat, help desk, customer service chat

A.P.C.

We migrated from Zendesk to Gorgias and it went incredibly smooth. The Gorgias platform is easy to use and they provide helpful and informative customer support!

The Beauty Chef USA

We just moved from Zendesk to Gorgias, the entire set up experience was so easy and quick, Gorgias have been amazing to work with and extremely helpful and responsive. We love using Gorgias so much, it's made our team so much more efficient and focused.

Snyder Performance Engineering

We love Gorgias. We previously had Freshchat & it was so clunky & difficult to use. Gorgia's so much better & intuitive to Shopify. I HIGHLY recommend them & their customer service rocks too!

Abbott Lyon

Infinitely better than Zendesk. Gorgias' automation is far more intelligent and truly allows you to cover all communication, turning your CS efforts into a real revenue-generating channel. Being able to report on revenue is a big one for CS too. Team are amazing. Thanks Lucas, Billy, Richard and Mustafa!

Intelligent Change

Gorgias is definitely my favourite business customer support portal. The options are endless and the support team is incredible. They have constant webinars which I love to watch just to see if I'll learn something new that I don't know. If I ever have a question, their live chat support is super helpful. There's always room for improvement, and with this they are very forthcoming about new features coming down the pipeline and always willing to take suggestions to make the experience more improved for the future. The functionality is very useful. I can't say enough good things :)

Saranghae

We just started using Gorgias at the beginning of July so this is a new app for the Customer Care Team and Gorgias has helped us out so much with creating new views and made suggestions on how to create a cleaner inbox. I love the chat is so helpful!

Smile PH

Makes a seller / customer service lives' easier. :) Their rules are so interactive, lets you focus more on other tasks which really needs attention. And their customer support team is really awesome! It was already the second time Ilija Kostic has catered to my concerns, and she went above and beyond to help out. :) We so love Gorgias!

Mellis

Can't say enough good things about Gorgias and their support! Really helpful when it comes to chatting through issues via their chat function and excellent aggregation of all the different ways our customers can reach us for support.

Bear Mattress

Excellent chat service and easy to set up. The support team was highly communicative. The UI is much more modern looking than our older app.

ShrubBucket

They are always so helpful when I reach out! I would recommend them for sure! Ilija Kostic Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36