Gorgias ‑ Helpdesk & Live Chat

Happier customers. Easier workflows. Faster revenue growth.

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DrinkWell

Emilija is super super helpful and stayed around all day to try and work on the issue I was having! Amazing service.

Prestat Chocolates

We've been using Gorgias for almost a year (after migrating from Zendesk) and it has made our lives considerably easier. Handling tickets is super easy, the tagging system is intuitive, and we have integrated Gorgias with all the apps and systems we use, which saves us a lot of time.

Peel Away

Been using it for almost 2 weeks now and it's an absolute game-changer. Even if you're just a one-person support team, it can give you multiple wings and save you so much time! Not to mention, they have excellent support as well that's prompt to reply.

THEIA

Their support team is amazing. I just recently ran into an issue that stumped me for 2 of my 6 stores and Emilija was able to not only fix my issue but send me videos to walk through the changes and steps she took to do so which helped me out greatly now and for my notes in the future.

Shikohin

Time spent using app About 1 month

Gorgias is easily the industry leader and best choice. They are an innovative company with phenomenal support and product development standards. As a user, you will feel more like a partner. They are constantly putting the work to build the best tools to meet your needs. We use Gorgias with Shopify and it is by far the top live chat and support tool in the industry for startups all the way to enterprise. Alfred N Head of Operations Shikohin Inc.

Biktrix Electric Bikes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to access our customers and order information on Gorgias CRM. The Gorgias Team is one of the most supportive teams I have dealt with. They have become a bit slower than before on chats but once you are connected to them they respond in a timely manner. The team members are friendly courteous and empathetic, they escalate if the issue is too complex and their tech team is also very responsive. The Support Team also does regular follow-ups if input or feedback for an issue is expected from our end. We love the fact that they take regular feedback on new improvements/ features and actually DO implement some of that feedback. In sum, despite some shortcomings/ limitations, we love being part of Gorgias for their excellent support and responsiveness.

Style Edit

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use this app daily for multiple uses within our company. The app has even introduced new special features that make it all the more worthwhile. The support team is just an added bonus as they are always prompt and efficient in addressing my needs.

Coastal Gifts Inc

I have had a great experience on my second try on getting Gorgias set up. The first time there were many issues. Amy Elenius reached out to me and has worked with me to get all my issues resolved and up and running. I look forward to growing my business by offering excellent customer service now that I have the perfect tool to do it. Thank you

October 3, 2022

Dear Team,

We're sorry to hear how you feel about your experience with Gorgias, and about everything you've stated.

We can assure you that we are committed to resolving these matters, and are sorry that you remain dissatisfied despite all our efforts and advice on the resolution of all the issues in question. We have addressed the ones you have been having by asking for more information which would immensely help our Advanced Tech Team investigate these queries further.

This being said, we'd be more than happy to have this worked on and sorted out for you as soon as we've been provided with the necessary pieces of information.

We're sincerely grateful for your patience and cooperation.

Comfort One Shoes

We've been using Gorgias for a couple of months now, and it's been great. There were only maybe two hiccups while setting up the integrations, but the support team is phenomenal. Any question you have, any issue that needs addressing, they get on it and give you a resolution as quickly as possible. And every person I have dealt with from demonstrations of the product to training and support has been amazing to work with.

Undrdog Surface Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

We love Gorgias! It has helped our business to streamline our support and help center. We love the way their website chat works by pulling useful articles by "understanding" the intent of the customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48