4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, intelligent product recommendations, and customizable funnels. Many have seen significant sales increases and higher average order values, with some reporting a 70% increase and tripled upsell conversions. The responsive customer support and free design services are also highly praised. It's recognized for its affordability and value for money.

Edited April 1, 2020

Great App, but even more amazing the customer service! Well prepared, professional and creative! OK!

cphwineandolives
Denmark
About 2 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied April 1, 2020

Thank you for the kind review sir 🤝 happy to help!

November 7, 2020

I would give this app negative stars if I could. I spent time meticulously setting up multiple funnels, customizing every detail, constantly checking the preview for accuracy and watching every single training video just to have the funnels not even work. I also went through every trouble shooting step to fix the error and it still did not work. Waste of time and effort, I prefer apps that actually work.

Qoi
About 22 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 8, 2020

👋
Another script in your storefront is blocking the app from showing - this one: spurit.global-2.x.min.js.

It seems to be leftover dead code in your theme.liquid file.

Once it's removed - funnels work instantly.

I wish there was a technical way around it.

The spurit code is taking over the "checkout" button click, blocking our app from showing.

This type of situation is heavily covered in our faq and chat troubleshooting documents.

That said, I'm sorry you had a bad first experience.

I really appreciate your time and effort creating upsell funnels.

You trusted us enough to carve out time and take a peek into what we’re working on.

I don’t take that trust lightly.

I will be happy to set up the app for you right away and recover any lost work.

I can assure you that the app is working, and working well.

Over 7,000 stores of all sizes use it daily to generate more sales.

By now, Honeycomb has generated over $10M in upsell revenue for our customers.

We process a new upsell order every minute, 24/7.

I'm sure using Honeycomb could result in more sales for your business as well.

Always here to help.
Jonathan.

July 21, 2021

Lynda is a legend. Highly capable and helped me out on a pressing timeline. Will test the prduct in the coming month's but from a customer service view, you won't find better!

Pure Candle Supplies Melbourne
40 minutes using the app
March 22, 2021

GOAT support. Like they went to the ends of the earth to help us out - couldn't ask for anything more.

AI Art House
37 minutes using the app
January 28, 2022

Great app! It is very easy to install, very easy to use, and works very well. Customer service is excellent.

SEROFlora - Live a Better, Healthier Life!
29 minutes using the app
January 23, 2020

This is the third Upsell app I've tried, definitely keeping this one! Very user friendly. Easy to set up different funnels. Would recommend to people who want to increase their conversions and give their customers an incentive to buy. Can't wait to see the impact on my AOV. Loved the fact they kept it free.

Reggie Jewelry
Israel
6 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied January 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 🙏Highly appreciated. Lynda.

January 13, 2023

This app initially looked like it will fit the requirements we needed. There support is fast on live chat, however the reason I gave it a one star is that there support were not able to offer any customisation other than what you can edit in the admin panel.

I was told there is a CSS and JS box to add custom details, however if you do not know CSS and JS this is pointless. I was also told that they manage over 10,000 stores and that they couldn't offer customisation on every store.

Its a shame because all the good reviews on the app say that Lynda did a great job setting everything up and customising the app for there stores. This was not the case for us.

I needed a couple of custom features on the pop up and I was told that the majority of them are not possible. So this was not a good fit for us this time around, however maybe a good fit for your site.

Yoga Studio Store
About 2 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied January 13, 2023

* This review is made by an account which used the app less than 80 minutes in total *

The merchant demanded that we develop specific new app features just for his account, free of charge and in an immediate manner.

We clearly communicated some of the requests are not technically possible to implement - which in turn resulted in a vindictive one star review.

Requests included custom button actions, none existent text elements and more. These type of new features usually take weeks to build, test and release.

It is right to say Honeycomb serves 10,000 stores.

As such, each feature request is added to a feature wishlist. We build common feature requests first, to serve our customers the best way possible.

We can not pause hundreds of other feature requests due to a single, very specific and none existing feature request. If we did, it will impact other requests in the queue and ultimately will be harmful towards all of our other customers.

For none currently supported custom functions and integrations, we offer a built in CSS and JS options, including a full fledged SDK: https://support.apphub.com/en/articles/6268642-honeycomb-js-sdk

I believe Honeycomb is one of a very few apps which enables merchants to further enhance the app to meet custom needs.

During the short amount of time the app was installed on Yoga Studio Store account, we provided the following support:

- Created custom funnels on behalf of the merchant, based on a verbal description only.

- Our designer applied a custom visual design to match the store brand, including importing custom font weights.

- Preformed a troubleshooting session to verify the funnels are working as expected.

In terms of features - Honeycomb has the most robust design settings and funnel settings in the app store, successfully used to generate tens of millions of dollars in cross-sell and upsell revenue by some of Shopify's biggest brands.

We deliver best in class support and are eager to solve any issue our customers face - big or small. 453 five star reviews will testify to that.

Jonathan
GM @ Conversion Bear

July 9, 2020

SO far so good! This app meets my expectations and Lynda was fast to respond and attentive to our needs. Looking forward to see how our conversions will increase with this app! Thanks!

THE PINEAPPLE EVERYTHING