Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Guzmaninc

Great app really recommend to others. help sale try out this great app!!
really great and will continue to use app

WELDON LLC

Very easy to follow along. It takes a great deal of work and stress off. Super helpful in setting up AOV increase. I love it!

Askari

Amazing support!! They set the app up for you and explain to you alot of great revenue tips. I recommend their "thank you page" funnel. Go for it, totally worth it!

LOVEKimmy Designs

The work that was done looks great, very professional and I can't wait til I start seeing more sales from it! Thanks www.lovekimmydesigns.com

NewMe

I installed this app and had Lynda design my page for me. She did a great job! I recommend this app for sure.

Wear your crazy

Oh my gosh it looks amazing!!!!!! thanx soooooo much Lynda!!! Who knew it could look this good?? YOU!!!

The Gym Kit Store

Great service! Easy install and easy design to use and get to grips. Free configuration of upsell popup is also great!

Chandanni | Organic Beauty & Wellness

I love how supportive the Honeycomb team is to help set up the funnels and provide information to the app. Definitely an asset to any ecommerce store!

Nanoriis K-Beauty

excelente aplicación y ademas fácil de usar, muy recomendado, solo me gustaria que tambien pueda en español para mayor facilidad.

Solution Dress

The installation was simple. The branding support team was very quick to align the design with our site branding. They were also excellent about answering my setup questions and ensuring our business could get the most out of the app. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35