Hosted Email

NEW: Unlimited Mailboxes @yourstore.com Email Hosting Best App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Madame Macaron

Location France

Daniel was really helpful and help me to set up the app ! It was easy and in a few minutes ! Super service, l'équipe est top et vous aidera rapidement à configurer vos emails si vous avez un souci ! Encore merci Daniel !!!

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

GiGi's Gym Store

Location Finland

Dan was excellent, I had some problems with the set up and this was resolved within minutes! I'm not a "techy" and so the instructions were clear and the problem resolved quickly.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

Keysna

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Good service. Oh my god I had talk with Daniel agent is very patient and kind. He even helped me to solve problems with my old email domain server. Thanks a lot. I highly recommend this application at 200% !!! Thanks thanks :)

December 23, 2020

Thank you for you kind words!!

Home36 Romania

Location Romania

Daniel is a super-hero, he helped me so much and he gave his interest.
Because of Daniel, I am very satisfied.

December 23, 2020

You're too kind, thank you for your review!

The Basement Factory

Excellent service. Daniel did a great job. He was able to migrate all my emails over from Gmail. Highly recommend!

November 16, 2020

Thank you for you kind words! I'm pleased we could get done everything you needed.

Uncomfortable Situations

Daniel is the man! A little hard to set up at first for someone who is not super technical but I was able to figure it out, if not Daniel can help. I had a question about how to connect via mobile instead of behind a laptop, and Daniel had an answer for me that was quick and detailed. So far so good with the hosted email.

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. It's kind of you to mention one of our team by name; all of us here take the service we provide quite personally so Daniel will appreciate that! Thanks again.

KOOKIES Maui

Time spent using app About 11 hours

My rating is based on my experience with getting this app set up. I was looking for a single platform solution to having my email address be ---@mydomainname. Iʻm not very tech savvy, but set up was easy with the set up Wizard. When I had some snags, customer service responded within minutes to my request for support with very clear directions that helped me finalize the set up. Iʻm happy.

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to assist you!

Kirsten Vaams Latex Fashion

Location Czechia

It's little bit difficult for users but it doesn't absolutely mather because the support service works great and efficient!

October 27, 2020

Thanks for your positive feedback Maria, it was a pleasure assisting you.

L & M Kee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This email hosting service is very easy to set up and has the right amount of necessary bells and whistles for a small business. Highly recommend for those who are just starting out with new Shopify stores.

October 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

Next Shipment

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used it to help me fix a DNS problem with my email set up. Very quick and easy to understand. Highly recommended

October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. DNS can be very confusing, so we're glad we were able to get your DNS set up for you.