Hyperspeed

Hyperspeed

by Rvere

Blazing fast theme speed optimization and image compression.

Scootera | Dualtron UK

I used this app to make my fast theme even faster, with now blazing speed loading times on all kinds of devices and slow internet speeds around europe. There are many tests out there on page speed, but only one can be valid, and that is a rise in time spent on pages, and higher number of pages visited per visit and higher visits and sales without really doing any programming work.

Wheelchair Liberty

It was a little tricky to get it going, but the developers were responsive and I've had a huge improvement on my GTMetrix scores.

Now-grow

This works. Hyperspeed is an appropriate name for it! Great customer service. My website is now loading really fast

Amuzzi

Definitely a great app to have that helped improving our speedscore.
Also great support from Alex!

Shopender

Not a good app. This app never improved my page speed. I am getting the same score before and after installing this app.

Wicked Cushions

29$ a month saves me a developer working for hundreds of dollars.
Within 20 minutes my speed test went up from 50 on desktop to 80-85.
Mobile went from 1-5 to 30-35 .
Mobile still has some slow issues, but support is great and is helping me with that! happy customer from wickedcushions.com

PerformAIR Nasal Dilators

My Shopify store was taking 30-36 seconds to load with 80+% bounce rate. I optimized images, followed all the guidelines with only minor improvements.

I found the Hyperspeed App and while I had my doubts, I was greatly impressed. Within a short period of time pages were loading from 2-3 seconds.

I emailed their customer support for assistance with an image and it was resolved in the same day.

Highly recommend - they delivered and continue to do so.

BandMonkey

Product as Described. This app really increased the loading speed of our website. Highly Recommended.

Olleke Wizarding Store Brugge Sluis Maastricht London

I've been selling online for seven years and I never want to compensate on the design. Beautiful sites need to be fast and mobilefriendly, or you won't make any profit. I used several free and paid apps to improve the speed, seo, images, minify scripts and I noticed each app adds a lot of extra code to your website that doesn't go away when you uninstall them.
I used a paid app for speed and that gave me a C ranking. This app turned it into A, making my site 35% faster then my competitors.

My suggestion is: check the speed of the demo theme you are using. Your speed won't be better then the demo. Pick another theme if needed or update your theme (start over from scratch to get a clean sourcecode) copy all the changes you have made so it looks the same (or use your backup). Publish the (new or updated clean code) theme. Analyse your site speed. Re-install all apps you still want to use, each app will add code to your theme. Install the hyperspeed app. Preview it first (I ran into a small css problem that they have fixed after I've mailed them). Make a new preview if neccessary. Publish the hyperspeed preview, check your site and analyse your site in the next couple of days. My new A ranking got even better after a few days (from 89% to 91%). Not just speed but all levels improved. And I'm using less apps to get the same result, saving me 10$ a month.
You have a 7 days trial to test out my suggestion.

Annalise Jewellery

Instant improvement, great support.. We'll see how we get on going forward. On our site www.annalise.co.uk

Previous 1