Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Aklasu

Great app. Developers took the time to build an optimization app that doesnt cause store owners to have anxiety. Support was friendly and quick. Recommended.

CleverShopper.Org

I installed this app and then asked the developer if there's anything I could do to further improve sitespeed. They went above and beyond what was necessary to help me. Between the app and help from Alexander, my site speed on GTmetrix went from 16-18 seconds load time consistently to 3.3 seconds consistently.

ReBubble Cup

My store got much faster! Easy setup, and support was responsive. Tried a bunch of free apps but they didn't really do anything. This app actually does what it says it will.

Commando Designs

DO NOT INSTALL... Made my website look like complete shit and slowed desktop speed by 30 points and Mobile Speed by 17 points... Thanks my website is now fucked

February 19, 2020

Hey there, sorry to hear about that! We have a preview system in place so that you can check your store over for any issues before publishing. No changes are made to your store before you choose to publish.

That being said, your site is currently the exact same as it was from before Hyperspeed was installed. It looks like you've used our emergency restore option to remove those changes. Your store is now in its previously untouched state.

Please keep in mind individual speed audits are extremely variable. Testing the exact same site can result in different scores. Also, Shopify does take some time to re-cache your store after any changes are made.

If you'd like to give the app another try, just let me know and I'd be happy to make sure your preview works great before you publish any optimizations!

HeliDirect

I am a little skeptical at first, but I give it a try anyway since my site has alot of images and are slow to load, especially on the homepage. After install and test run the optimization, I got some layout issue that broken on the preview template. Ask Alex for support and also read knowledgebase myself and figured out that I may need to uncheck one optimization at the time to see which one works for our site. Take some times to go through and turn on and off each optimization to check and test and finally got the site done. It loads much faster after the optimzation. Happy with the result. If your site has a speed issue, please give this a try.

Letterfest

All good. Good service and very promt reply to all our requests for help. Hope that the developer can keep adding extra processes to the system in the future as has really made a difference to the site. We use lots of product images and this helped reduce bounce rates and cart conversions.

The Starting Lineup Store

These guys have been really helpful in getting my site up to speed. Pun intended. I can't wait to see how my traffic split A/B testing goes from when I started Hyperspeed. Thank you!

Oncor Recycled Trees

Works great. My site was way faster after setting this app up. Bounce rate improved and more traffic stayed. Thanks alex.

Its Bean Called Java

Via Googles PageSpeed Insightes, my page score started off at 27. This is low. This is why I was looking for something to help speed up my page. The first time I ran it my score dropped to 23. I ran it again thinking I did something wrong. When I retested my score dropped to 17. I'm not sure how it can do the opposite of what it was supposed to do.

December 12, 2019

Sorry to hear about that! Hyperspeed focuses on improving your site's actual speed instead of the PageSpeed score. The score is more of a checklist for developers to consider, and doesn't correlate with real speed or impact SEO rankings.

Also, considering multiple audits is important since individual ones can be extremely variable. Tests on the same site with no changes can result in very different scores.

I'd love to make sure your store is as fast as it can be. Just let me know if you'd like to give Hyperspeed another try and I can help with that.

West Brothers

Just tested out this app - incredibly quick to install and what it promises to deliver is spot on. For us however, our store is already very lean so the improvements that we did see were quite minor, however for the uninitiated with shopify/coding this looks to be an app.

Previous 1 3 4