Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

Get Groovy Deals Texas

Great customer service. Immediate results when I published the app on my theme. Quickly resolved any issue. Love the live chat!

ModernTribe

Definitely the best functionality among speed optimization apps I have seen. The only app I have seen with critical CSS inlining. Would have saved me days or weeks if I had found this earlier. Does about everything you can do to speed up a Shopify site.

Fabulastic EU

Hi there,
at first, I couldn't improve our speed with the app. But Alexander Lam our assistant in Hyperspeed, fixed a couple of things manually and that help.
Thans a lot for assistance and solutions :)

Red Alternative

Did not use the app a lot, but I can say that the support was fast and comprehensive. For that, I give you a 4 stars. Cheers

WWW.PPEDIRECTONLINE.CO.UK

Great would recommend

Eco-Vegan Co.

Really love the support that I've had since installing this app. Fast response and simple to use app. thank you

Aquaball™

Really good app. It made me win a precious time on my site. Moreover the support team is very reactive and nice. I really recommend

Sex Doll Fetish

This app slowed my store loading down You have changed my shop source code which is not allowed by shopify. Even after deleting your app your script remained in my theme code which I had to remove. What a crappy app. Buyer beware.

May 1, 2020

Hi there, we provide a 'Remove Theme Changes' button on the top left of Hyperspeed to remove all of our changes! Please use this before uninstallation to restore your store to how it previously was.

For the custom optimizations which I did for you, these can't be removed automatically unfortunately. I'd be happy to remove them for you by hand though. I'd just need a staff account for tech@rvere.com with theme permissions.

In terms of your store speed, I've checked the 24 audits we run on your store and Hyperspeed had improved its total loading time by 10.95%! Total byte weight was also reduced by 27.38%. Please keep in mind individual audits can be extremely variable. Using averages helps give a better comparison of your real speed.

If you'd like to give Hyperspeed another try, please feel free to install it again and I'd be happy to get you those improvements again.

BetterKitchen4U

I used this app and it increased the page speed so much! The support is really helpful and friendly. I can really recommend it. Maybe the pricing is a little bit expensive but there is no app as good as this one.

CarsStarz

The support from these guys is phenomenal. After solving my query, Alex went above and beyond and took time out to help me make the website even faster and even removed some junk files left behind by deleted apps. I've never seen a Shopify app provide this much amount of support. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5