Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

Advanced site speed & image optimizer. LazyLoad, Minify, Defer

The Mattress & Sleep Company

This app has appreciably made our website load faster. It might not show up when using tools that provide a 'score', but it is absolutely obvious when using our website as a visitor naturally would. I even notice the difference on a gigabit internet connection, so I can't imagine how large the improvement is for those on slower connections. The developers have been extremely helpful in a few small issues that came up - most of which were just our misunderstanding of specific features.

Anthos Crafts

This app is a must have. This app really increased my store's speed a lot and the service is great. Highly recommended.

Exodus Outdoor Gear

So for so good. The integration was seamless and support has been extremely responsive so far. It has made some speed improvements out of the box.

Birdham Animal Feeds

Having worked hard on making our site load faster, we fell upon Hyperspeed. Thankful for the optimisations that it makes to speed up our site by nearly 30%! Thankyou

Land of Yellow

I see real speed improvements on my web page after using the app, also the support is great. Recommended to everyone.

More Green Times

It really does what it says! It did speed up my store, and nothing was broken afterward, even though I did many code tweaks to the original theme. The support team also recently helped me and I was promptly answered and they solved my problem. Worth the value for growing shops!

MISIG

I used this app to increase the speed of my website, and it really did an awesome job. The support team is also excellent and they solved all the issues with js and theme speed.

PSEUDO LABS

My cart images weren't loading properly. Within 24 hours of me reaching out, Hyperspeed fixed the issue and was very communicative!

Coffee-Direct.co.uk

Early days, but the performance gains are looking very promising. Support has been exceptional, and the app itself makes what seems like a pretty daunting set of tasks to undertake very straightforward, with excellent options to pick and choose exactly which optimisations are right for your site.

Woodruff and Co

Really great app and super customer support. Significant speed improvements on our site! Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9