Hyperspeed

Hyperspeed

by Rvere

Blazing fast theme speed optimization and image compression.

HeliDirect

I am a little skeptical at first, but I give it a try anyway since my site has alot of images and are slow to load, especially on the homepage. After install and test run the optimization, I got some layout issue that broken on the preview template. Ask Alex for support and also read knowledgebase myself and figured out that I may need to uncheck one optimization at the time to see which one works for our site. Take some times to go through and turn on and off each optimization to check and test and finally got the site done. It loads much faster after the optimzation. Happy with the result. If your site has a speed issue, please give this a try.

Letterfest

All good. Good service and very promt reply to all our requests for help. Hope that the developer can keep adding extra processes to the system in the future as has really made a difference to the site. We use lots of product images and this helped reduce bounce rates and cart conversions.

The Starting Lineup Store

These guys have been really helpful in getting my site up to speed. Pun intended. I can't wait to see how my traffic split A/B testing goes from when I started Hyperspeed. Thank you!

Oncor Recycled Trees

Works great. My site was way faster after setting this app up. Bounce rate improved and more traffic stayed. Thanks alex.

Its Bean Called Java

Via Googles PageSpeed Insightes, my page score started off at 27. This is low. This is why I was looking for something to help speed up my page. The first time I ran it my score dropped to 23. I ran it again thinking I did something wrong. When I retested my score dropped to 17. I'm not sure how it can do the opposite of what it was supposed to do.

December 12, 2019

Sorry to hear about that! Hyperspeed focuses on improving your site's actual speed instead of the PageSpeed score. The score is more of a checklist for developers to consider, and doesn't correlate with real speed or impact SEO rankings.

Also, considering multiple audits is important since individual ones can be extremely variable. Tests on the same site with no changes can result in very different scores.

I'd love to make sure your store is as fast as it can be. Just let me know if you'd like to give Hyperspeed another try and I can help with that.

West Brothers

Just tested out this app - incredibly quick to install and what it promises to deliver is spot on. For us however, our store is already very lean so the improvements that we did see were quite minor, however for the uninitiated with shopify/coding this looks to be an app.

GOGOSHOP

This app is really good, my theme has become super smooth and fast, recommend 5 stars, customer support is also very good

BOBO BIRD FRANCE

www.bobobird-france.fr
Application très intéressante, très simple d'utilisation, fait bien le job, c'est à dire améliore vraiment la vitesse sur pagespeed autant sur bureau que sur mobile, le service client est professionnel, réactif et très sympa, je ne peux que recommander. les 29 dollars que coûte cette app seront vite rentabilisés

FIZWAY

My site looks much faster after some help from the team, and great customer service from Alex. Thanks

Western Soul®

This app was super easy to install and everything worked perfectly for me. Customer service was very responsive in answering emails. The best part is my website loads so fast! This is probably the best app I’ve installed so far. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3