Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Site speed booster & image optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nostalgia Products

Great app with even better support. Has help our site speed right away. Support is quick to respond and beyond great. With a customer theme, Alex has helped a lot with making sure Hyperspeed works with our store. Highly recommend.

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

Location Malta

I used this app to resolve speed issues with my site, the team were very supportive helping me work through issues. The end results were a much faster site with Google page speed scores highly improved (from poor to good)

Santic Cycling

Location China

This app has really helped my store on a high-speed trajectory, and if there is a problem, the developer will be very patient to solve it for me. Reply is also very timely

Pregnannie

It's easy to use, yet the most advanced speed app on the market. It features everything from compressing your website scripts and images to simply deferring them.

Planta Mi Árbol

Location Costa Rica

Very powerful App! Exactly what I needed to increase my page speed a lot! The customer service is great as well. Highly recommended!

Unique Mart

Great app!!! the page going from 65 on gtmetrix, to 88... great! the page loads so quick, and the semrush site health it's over 87.

Luxusfuerdenhund

the app is great and has significantly increased the speed of my shop. the support is super fast and is always helpful. I can only recommend the app and the developers

Dolly and Dotty

Amazing Support! The very best support I have come across. I have no hesitation to recommend this app and the company. Really one of the best support and a great app. Thank you our site is faster then before!

F.N. Sharp

I tried this app based on the other good reviews, and they were all correct. This app works, and the customer service is excellent. Alex reached out to me right away and helped me to get my settings dialed in without delay. I highly recommend this app.

MinutesHoursDays

Like many new store owners, I discovered that my page load speed was subpar at the start. I tried multiple things to improve the load time and stumbled upon this app. I feel like the store loads much faster on both desktop and mobile, and I love that the app includes JS deferrals, caching of pages and compressing of photos. Having this app has helped my store significantly and I would definitely recommend adding it to your core app selection.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17