Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

Hyperspeed ‑ Advanced Speed

by Rvere

The most advanced speed optimizer and image compressor.

VPA Australia

Brilliant app. Briliiant developers. These guys really know their stuff. Thank you so much for helping us with speed improvements.

Hello Fido

Great app , fantastic customer service, really quick to respond to any issues . Cant recommended them enough!

Cycle Touring Life

This has more than doubled the speed of my store. Quick and efficient service. I highly recommend this app!

Atomic Filters

Just started using this app and have already seen a significant improvement. Support has been excellent. I would recommend the app as site speed is becoming much more important.

Simbly Furniture

This app has been crucial for speeding up our site. I highly recommend it. The customer support team is speedy and responds with a great deal of subject matter expertise. We're thrilled we found Hyperspeed.

Hoagard USA

api.hyperspeed.me refused to connect.

This way we are constantly getting errors. Can you sort this out?

September 8, 2020

Thanks for your patience! Looks like we had some temporary server issues this morning, this has been resolved now. We've added additional monitoring to make sure we catch issues faster in the future.

Just let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Alex

Lytec

Excellent app, finally found one that actually does real speed boosts. The support team was really helpful and answered all my questions quickly. Would highly recommend!

Curvy

Great app and excellent support. Thanks. Really appreciate Alex the developer going above and beyond.

Gewdy

Great App! Increased website speed a lot. Great customer service - helped a lot.A+ would recommend!!

Eloura Australia

Alex has really gone out of his way and helped me with something that really was slowing my site down and was related to an old app that refused to help me remove their JS coding that was a mess even before I uninstalled their app.

I've only had this app for a few weeks, but I am proud to say that this app does what it says it will do and I see that my page speeds and loads are improving over time. Don't waste your time testing apps that don't really do what they say. Pay the monthly fee and you will see the return in that investment!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7