4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving page loading speed, especially for image-heavy stores. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, automatic optimization features, and error-checking preview system. Many appreciate the responsive support team and the app's ability to boost Google PageSpeed and GTMetrix scores. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates after using it.

August 5, 2021

The app is super easy to set up and get things started. The FAQ and support were extremely helpful in fixing site issues and getting features working properly. Very quick replies and they provided good feedback and solutions throughout the process. We saw a significant increase in load times on our original store and have just implemented hyperspeed to additional storefronts.

Unbelts Canada
Edited January 16, 2021

www.sunwoodtime.com
Application très intéressante, très simple d'utilisation, fait bien le job, c'est à dire améliore vraiment la vitesse sur pagespeed autant sur bureau que sur mobile, le service client est professionnel, réactif et très sympa, je ne peux que recommander. les 29 dollars que coûte cette app seront vite rentabilisés

BOBO BIRD FRANCE
France
August 11, 2021

Extremely helpful customer service, super fast response time and great advice, definitely recommend adding this app!

CureUp
January 12, 2022

This app really helped my site speed and helped me increase conversion rate. Also, the staff was proactive and helpful.

Fidgey Ray Boutique
Edited July 20, 2021

The guys at Hyperspeed are just fabulous, any issue is sorted so quickly and they keep you updated. A must App!

Dukes Valley
Edited May 23, 2019

Our site was quite slow and images were not being deferred. This app really helped increase speed, the support from Hyperspeed has also been outstanding, with all emails answered in a timely manner. We are very happy with the app and the service behind it.

Pro-Equine
August 12, 2021

This app has sped up my site significantly and is beyond easy to use. In addition to that, I have to PRAISE the amazing customer service. They went above and beyond to help with a minor tech issue I had on my site (unrelated to the app, and one that I casually mentioned in an email), and then support helped make sure the app was configured properly, and they were just prompt and amazing to work with. I will tell EVERYONE about this app.

Meadow Frances
Edited October 10, 2022

The app works very well for us. We gained a lot of speed for our website. Customer support is very quick and very responsive.
Compared to other apps it is a bit higher in price, but we have been looking for an app that addresses our website speed as a whole and not only compressing images. Hyperspeed does a great job ☺️ Update October 2022:
We are still very happy with this app. One thing I still want to point is the outstanding customer support that goes far beyond what your might expect. I cannot recommend this enough

Lana KK®
Germany
August 6, 2021

So far Hyperspeed has been worth the investment. Not only did my website increase in speed significantly, but their customer service has also been excellent. If you want to speed up your website, I highly recommend Hyperspeed.

Goodspread
December 16, 2021

If you're thinking about getting Hyperspeed, get it. It's made our site so much faster. A fast site is super important for usability since most people will leave a site if it takes too long to load. This cuts out so much time setting up Lazyloading and minifying. Alex in Support is super helpful and the app is very powerful.

Skill Board