Reviews (220)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing store loading speeds, leading to improved search rankings and conversions. It's praised for its user-friendly features like JS deferrals, caching, and image compression, and its ability to automatically optimize sites for any changes. The support team is noted for their quick responses and expertise, often providing custom solutions. Many have seen significant improvements in their Google PageSpeed and GTMetrix scores, and believe the cost is well justified by the benefits.

May 26, 2024

Very useful app and the support is responsive, definitely recommended

Casa by Josephine Jenno
3 days using the app
January 30, 2024

Our site had a noticeably faster loading speed after installing the app. Although it caused some issues at the beginning but the support team was really fast and helpful to solve all the issues very promptly.

Aurora Online Store
South Africa
6 days using the app
August 7, 2023

To all Shopify store who are battling with sluggish page speeds, I have one piece of advice... You need this and you needed it yesterday! I honestly cannot imagine operating our store without it.

Perpetual Kid
About 1 year using the app
July 28, 2023

I have been trying to fix my page speed for the longest time with no luck. I downloaded the Hyperspeed app and was blown away by the results. I look forward to better traffic and sales. The customer support is great even though it is email correspondence.

Little Jaspers
About 2 months using the app
November 12, 2023

Improved our loading times. The support was very good in resolving few minor conflicts.

Civant
3 months using the app
August 4, 2023

Okay. So, was suuuper skeptical as I have tried other similar apps and services with no measurable results. Installed the app, followed their additional recommendations in the help section of the app, reached out to support for a couple tweaks which were taken care of immediately. Speed score in Shopify has gone from 29 to 71.

LAUGHLIN MERCANTILE
24 days using the app
August 16, 2023

Took my site from a 49 to a 70 on the Shopify score! Images still look great, site is fast! Had to do some custom CSS coding and completed it quickly. I will happily keep this app.

HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS
3 days using the app
June 26, 2023

Excellent service and thus far everything has worked quite smoothly. Highly recommend.

Thanks very much team!

Swords Of Northshire
9 days using the app
October 14, 2019

This app was super easy to install and everything worked perfectly for me. Customer service was very responsive in answering emails. The best part is my website loads so fast! This is probably the best app I’ve installed so far. Highly recommend!

Western Soul®
Over 3 years using the app
December 13, 2021

We use this app to speed up our website with great success.
Great support team helped us whenever we needed help with an issue.

ExcellentPhoto