4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving page speed, with reports of speed scores increasing from the 20s-30s to 70s-80s. It's praised for its ease of use, intuitive interface, and error-checking preview system. The app is particularly beneficial for stores with many images, as it compresses them to enhance load times. Additional features include JS deferrals, page caching, and automatic monitoring for changes. Merchants appreciate the quick and helpful customer support, and some have seen an increase in conversion rates due to faster load times. Safety measures like rollback options and warning messages are also appreciated. Many find it offers good value for money, potentially saving the cost of hiring a developer for speed optimization.

May 18, 2023

This app is a godsend! Saved us time and money on hiring developers to improve our website's speed. Had one small issue, but emailed support and they fixed it within an hour. Don't think twice, download this app!

ColdCuts // HotWax
2 days using the app
April 21, 2023

Great app! Drastically improved our site speed. The developers are also quick to respond and eager to help!

Watercraft Superstore
3 months using the app
May 21, 2023

1、Optimization is easy to operate.
2、Suitable for beginners who are not good at coding, the optimization process is fully automatic.
3、The optimization effect is significant, improving the loading speed.
4、Problem feedback is responded to in a timely manner, and problems are solved specifically.
Worth recommending!

MobileGear
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
March 4, 2023

Very effective. Good communication with the developers. On some pages, my speed was multiplied by 3. It remains to be seen if the speed of the user experience in 28 days will follow.

Instruments du Monde
France
1 day using the app
May 10, 2023

I have recommended it to many friends to use It is a very convenient program that improves the speed of store optimization

FlexBack
China
1 day using the app
October 14, 2019

This app was super easy to install and everything worked perfectly for me. Customer service was very responsive in answering emails. The best part is my website loads so fast! This is probably the best app I’ve installed so far. Highly recommend!

Western Soul®
Over 3 years using the app
December 13, 2021

We use this app to speed up our website with great success.
Great support team helped us whenever we needed help with an issue.

ExcellentPhoto
About 3 years using the app
September 5, 2022

An essential part of my tool kit in running a successful e-commerce business at ohs.com.au. The support is amazing everytime I reach out

ohs.com.au
About 3 years using the app
June 14, 2020

Hi there,
at first, I couldn't improve our speed with the app. But Alexander Lam our assistant in Hyperspeed, fixed a couple of things manually and that help.
Thans a lot for assistance and solutions :)

Fabulastic EU
Spain
Almost 3 years using the app
July 7, 2019

My Shopify store was taking 30-36 seconds to load with 80+% bounce rate. I optimized images, followed all the guidelines with only minor improvements.

I found the Hyperspeed App and while I had my doubts, I was greatly impressed. Within a short period of time pages were loading from 2-3 seconds.

I emailed their customer support for assistance with an image and it was resolved in the same day.

Highly recommend - they delivered and continue to do so.

PerformAIR Nasal Dilators