4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving page speed, with reports of speed scores increasing from the 20s-30s to 70s-80s. It's praised for its ease of use, intuitive interface, and error-checking preview system. The app is particularly beneficial for stores with many images, as it compresses them to enhance load times. Additional features include JS deferrals, page caching, and automatic monitoring for changes. Merchants appreciate the quick and helpful customer support, and some have seen an increase in conversion rates due to faster load times. Safety measures like rollback options and warning messages are also appreciated. Many find it offers good value for money, potentially saving the cost of hiring a developer for speed optimization.

Edited April 18, 2019

One of the better speed optimizing apps out there in my opinion. I was able to get an increase in site speed and a reduction in my page sizes with this app. Love the preview system, it let me check my store for errors before making the faster theme live. Support is fantastic and does a great job of assisting with any problems! 5 stars all day

Neoma Sanativa Design
Almost 3 years using the app
July 12, 2021

We see an improvement regarding speed. Also had a small issue with a script that was running. Support was great and they fixed it in the weekend.

Dutch Mud Men
Netherlands
July 14, 2020

Great customer support. This app is just what was needed to have the site load faster and perform better.

Jahvy
October 8, 2020

Brilliant app. Briliiant developers. These guys really know their stuff. Thank you so much for helping us with speed improvements.

VPA Australia
May 21, 2021

Great app and excellent customer support. It made my website, https://www.customkidsfurniture.com/ 113% faster.

Custom Kids Furniture
April 3, 2020

This is truly an advanced speed optimizer, the customer support exceeded my expectations, I highly recommend it.

Gioqo
Netherlands
Edited December 15, 2021

I used this app to help reduce my page load speed. Here are the results after 2 minutes of setup:
Average Site Speed (Speed Index) -37.2%
Average Google PageSpeed Score +52.3%
Total Blocking Time -46.2%
Entire Page is Completely Usable (Time to Interactive) -37.8%
Render Blocking Resources -35.7%
Largest Content Has Loaded (Largest Contentful Paint) -34.8%
Average Page Size (Total Byte Weight) -27.9% Again, after 2 minutes of setup!! And everything looks fine! One page I had wasn't previewing properly; and the support team addressed it in a few hours. All I had to do was a final preview check and publish.

Plntd.ae
United Arab Emirates
June 29, 2022

Super speedy service and above and beyond assistance in increasing our website speed. Very easy to use app

Solenco South Africa
South Africa
July 16, 2020

Superb application, incredibly well-realized. This goes miles towards solving one of the biggest problems Shopify store owners face with their stores: slow loading times.

It does exactly as promised, it radically improved our scores on GTMetrix and Google Page Speed Insights the second we deployed it. Strongly recommended.

Whitaker Brothers
August 11, 2020

Great app and excellent support. Thanks. Really appreciate Alex the developer going above and beyond.

Curvy