Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nurture the Nest

Location Australia

Hyperspeed was a good decision. www.nurturethenest.com.au is certainly faster. The response to support has been brilliant, with useful advice and some additional adjustments getting quick attention.

Stuffgoodies

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hyperspeed advisors are great, whenever you send them a question the responses are fast and thorough!

Dukes Valley

Time spent using app About 1 year

The guys at Hyperspeed are just fabulous, any issue is sorted so quickly and they keep you updated. A must App!

Herbalize Store DE

This app has really been life-changing making our websites very fast. The developer team has been very helpful and fast in responding to our queries. 100% recommend!

PEAKPTT - Push To Talk Over Cellular

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Installed the app, support was on it, when an issue arrived. There is a fail safe test prior to publishing, which I really like.

ATRONICS

Time spent using app 1 day

DO NOT USE THIS APP. I installed this app on my site, checked my speed scores. It helped a little bit but THANK GOD this morning I received a call from a potential customer saying my "Buy it Now" button was broke. Luckily I have a really good developer that installed a premium theme and fixed it. It was traced back to this app. I'm spending $500 a day in ads and luckily I uninstalled this app late last night and so only wasted about $100 in ad spend,

April 23, 2021

Sorry to hear about your experience! The Remove Theme Changes button should have removed all of our code from your store. We work to make the app as safe as possible while speeding up your store. We'll be investigating thoroughly into how this could have happened.

In the meantime, we'd love to make a working optimized preview for you, I've gotten in touch directly!

Thanks,
Alex

The Mattress & Sleep Company

This app has appreciably made our website load faster. It might not show up when using tools that provide a 'score', but it is absolutely obvious when using our website as a visitor naturally would. I even notice the difference on a gigabit internet connection, so I can't imagine how large the improvement is for those on slower connections. The developers have been extremely helpful in a few small issues that came up - most of which were just our misunderstanding of specific features.

Anthos Crafts

Location Greece

This app is a must have. This app really increased my store's speed a lot and the service is great. Highly recommended.

Exodus Outdoor Gear

Time spent using app 1 day

So for so good. The integration was seamless and support has been extremely responsive so far. It has made some speed improvements out of the box.

Birdham Animal Feeds

Time spent using app About 1 year

Having worked hard on making our site load faster, we fell upon Hyperspeed. Thankful for the optimisations that it makes to speed up our site by nearly 30%! Thankyou