4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly enhancing website loading speed, with reports of two to three-fold increases. It offers features like image compression, script minification, and lazy loading, and allows previews before changes go live. The app automatically optimizes for changes in CSS, JavaScript, and other elements, positively impacting Google PageSpeed Score, conversion rates, and SEO. Many appreciate the responsive and expert customer support. The app also offers a 7-day free trial.

July 4, 2020

Hyperspeed does what it promises. I saw a 25-20% increase I load times after installing. I also had the pleasure of being in contact with Alexander in regards to some optimizations for existing apps and it was a great experience, he has been very helpful and understanding of what I needed to do in order to add further improvements.

GoodPostureNow
Denmark
8 months using the app
Edited February 2, 2021

I used this app to increase the speed of my website, and it really did an awesome job. The support team is also excellent and they solved all the issues with js and theme speed.

MISIG
4 months using the app
Edited January 16, 2021

www.sunwoodtime.com
Application très intéressante, très simple d'utilisation, fait bien le job, c'est à dire améliore vraiment la vitesse sur pagespeed autant sur bureau que sur mobile, le service client est professionnel, réactif et très sympa, je ne peux que recommander. les 29 dollars que coûte cette app seront vite rentabilisés

BOBO BIRD FRANCE
France
Over 1 year using the app
April 16, 2020

I've been using this app for a long time without the Lazy Load feature turned on and that alone made my site faster. I just turned on the Lazy Load feature and wow, this is much faster. I needed tech support on the Lazy Load only because I had not used the feature and have had the app for over a year. The tech support guy fixed it right away even though it was night time at their end. This app continuously monitors for changes in CSS, js, code changes, photo uploads, etc and optimizes your site automatically depending on what you have selected to be monitored. You do not have to use every feature, but I am and it working great. There is a preview mode so you can check your entire store out before you implement any changes. I highly recommend this app!

My Righteous Apparel
10 months using the app
April 16, 2019

All the stuff you need to speed up your store in one package. Extremely easy to set up and maintain. Support is more than helpful, they're constantly maintaining your code and even sending you occasional tips! A must-have!

Context USA
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited September 9, 2021

REVISED REVIEW: Five star app! We're getting a solid "A" speed test and a 95% performance score on GTMetrix (up from a "C" score without the app). By the way, we tried this app last November and it bonked on our store with some erratic performance scores. Well I decided to go ahead and give it another try now. I don't know if they've improved the app. Or maybe our site and/or our apps are behaving better at this point in time. In any case, Hyperspeed is living up to it's name. We ran the "Standard" optimization and we're seeing terrific speed gains without any problems. We're blown away with the results!

Excellent-Supply.com
5 months using the app
Rvere replied November 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Comparing individual audits can be deceptive since site audits can be very variable. The same site can have very different audits with no changes. Taking an average over time gives a better picture of how speed has changed.

Just let me know if you decide to give the app another try and I'd be happy to help!

June 25, 2020

Great customer service. Immediate results when I published the app on my theme. Quickly resolved any issue. Love the live chat!

Get Groovy Deals Texas
7 months using the app
March 20, 2022

I tried this app based on the other good reviews, and they were all correct. This app works, and the customer service is excellent. Alex reached out to me right away and helped me to get my settings dialed in without delay. I highly recommend this app.

F.N. Sharp
3 days using the app
October 15, 2021

This app made my score improve significantly! I was a little unsure but glad I tried it out! Support from Alex was absolutely incredible as well. I'm impressed and will continue using!

Faith Expressions
17 days using the app
April 30, 2021

Hyperspeed advisors are great, whenever you send them a question the responses are fast and thorough!

Stuffgoodies