Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Page Speed Booster & Image Optimizer: LazyLoad, Minify & Defer

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Land of Yellow

Time spent using app About 1 month

I see real speed improvements on my web page after using the app, also the support is great. Recommended to everyone.

More Green Times

Location Germany

It really does what it says! It did speed up my store, and nothing was broken afterward, even though I did many code tweaks to the original theme. The support team also recently helped me and I was promptly answered and they solved my problem. Worth the value for growing shops!

MISIG

I used this app to increase the speed of my website, and it really did an awesome job. The support team is also excellent and they solved all the issues with js and theme speed.

PSEUDO LABS

My cart images weren't loading properly. Within 24 hours of me reaching out, Hyperspeed fixed the issue and was very communicative!

Coffee-Direct.co.uk

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Early days, but the performance gains are looking very promising. Support has been exceptional, and the app itself makes what seems like a pretty daunting set of tasks to undertake very straightforward, with excellent options to pick and choose exactly which optimisations are right for your site.

Woodruff and Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great app and super customer support. Significant speed improvements on our site! Would recommend.

Unbelts

Customer service is extremely quick in replying and helpful with getting issues fixed quickly. We have just started with this app but have already seen great improvement with our speed performance.

fetch! Dog Treats

The app works as advertised and the support is incredible. Alex was very quick to answer my questions and address a minor issue related to the theme I am running.

Woof & Wild

This app seems to be working well for our shop! I contacted support for help with a page glitch and Alex was on it the same day to get the issue resolved.

ShootingTargets7

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I wish I had found Hyperspeed sooner! I've been to other 'speed experts' who told me I would need to remove apps to further improve speed. These were important apps I need, like Chat, Klaviyo, Facebook Pixel? No way... I was bummed until I learned of Hyperspeed in a random internet post while researching Shopify optimization. My site did not start out raw, it had already been run through by a respected speed expert. Images were already compressed, the low hanging fruit had been picked. I was not expecting anything remotely impressive. Well, I was WRONG. I would give this app 10 stars if I could. It cut my loading time by more than HALF and I did not have to remove ANY apps to get there. GtMetrix score and even Google page speed are now MUCH higher. I can already see my conversion rates on the climb. I expect SERP improvement as well, my site was embarrassingly slooooooow. The app is very intuitive. I installed it in the evening and there were some issues that needed to be ironed out. It's very safe because all changes live in a review that can be tested before publishing. At no point did I feel I was putting my site at risk during the process. Alex from hyperspeed was quick to respond to my questions and was able to get things working perfectly. This took a few back and forth reviews/edits but he stayed with me until after MIDNIGHT. Some of the best support I've received as a certified app/extension junky and I've been at this for nearly a decade. This app is a total no brainer and will more than pay for itself month after month. OUTSTANDING!