Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed

$39/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 17, 2020

Great customer support, even on the lower priced plan. My site speed went up immediately after implementing, and the support team made some changes themselves within 24 hours of my initial email request :) this is exactly what I was looking for - an 'all inclusive' app that would tackle multiple issues when it came to slowing down my site (image compression, apps, caching, link loading, etc) - thank you!!

My Dog Flower
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 16, 2020

Superb application, incredibly well-realized. This goes miles towards solving one of the biggest problems Shopify store owners face with their stores: slow loading times.

It does exactly as promised, it radically improved our scores on GTMetrix and Google Page Speed Insights the second we deployed it. Strongly recommended.

Whitaker Brothers
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 14, 2020

Great customer support. This app is just what was needed to have the site load faster and perform better.

Jahvy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited July 7, 2020

I highly recommend Hyperspeed for your Shopify store. Not only has the speed of our entire website increased (decreased loading times) significantly, but the support offered by Alex was above and beyond! Alex was quick to help out with any questions that I had and even took time to add additional code to our theme to improve speed even more. If your site is sluggish then I would definitely install Hyperspeed! You'll love it and your conversion rate will likely see an increase due to performance.

AIIR Professional
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 4, 2020

Hyperspeed does what it promises. I saw a 25-20% increase I load times after installing. I also had the pleasure of being in contact with Alexander in regards to some optimizations for existing apps and it was a great experience, he has been very helpful and understanding of what I needed to do in order to add further improvements.

GoodPostureNow
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 25, 2020

Great customer service. Immediate results when I published the app on my theme. Quickly resolved any issue. Love the live chat!

Get Groovy Deals Texas
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 24, 2020

Definitely the best functionality among speed optimization apps I have seen. The only app I have seen with critical CSS inlining. Would have saved me days or weeks if I had found this earlier. Does about everything you can do to speed up a Shopify site.

ModernTribe
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 14, 2020

Hi there,
at first, I couldn't improve our speed with the app. But Alexander Lam our assistant in Hyperspeed, fixed a couple of things manually and that help.
Thans a lot for assistance and solutions :)

Fabulastic EU
Spain
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited May 28, 2020

Did not use the app a lot, but I can say that the support was fast and comprehensive. For that, I give you a 4 stars. Cheers

Red Alternative