4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving page speed, with reports of speed scores increasing from the 20s-30s to 70s-80s. It's praised for its ease of use, intuitive interface, and error-checking preview system. The app is particularly beneficial for stores with many images, as it compresses them to enhance load times. Additional features include JS deferrals, page caching, and automatic monitoring for changes. Merchants appreciate the quick and helpful customer support, and some have seen an increase in conversion rates due to faster load times. Safety measures like rollback options and warning messages are also appreciated. Many find it offers good value for money, potentially saving the cost of hiring a developer for speed optimization.

April 8, 2021

This app has appreciably made our website load faster. It might not show up when using tools that provide a 'score', but it is absolutely obvious when using our website as a visitor naturally would. I even notice the difference on a gigabit internet connection, so I can't imagine how large the improvement is for those on slower connections. The developers have been extremely helpful in a few small issues that came up - most of which were just our misunderstanding of specific features.

The Mattress & Sleep Company
25 days using the app
April 28, 2021

This app has really been life-changing making our websites very fast. The developer team has been very helpful and fast in responding to our queries. 100% recommend!

Herbalize Store DE
21 days using the app
June 30, 2021

Installed this week, added 6 points to Google Store Speed so I'm pleased with that, we needed a boost. Support is top class too, very fast and efficient. Well worth trying if you need to give your store a speed boost. Nothing to lose with a 7 day free trial though when you see the difference you'll probably keep the app. We certainly are!

World of Art Global Limited
20 days using the app
February 19, 2020

My store got much faster! Easy setup, and support was responsive. Tried a bunch of free apps but they didn't really do anything. This app actually does what it says it will.

ReBubble Cup
19 days using the app
June 29, 2021

It is extremely rare to run into such a solid app, that's also backed by such first-class and personalized support. Not only did this app absolutely improve our web site's speed (and customer experience as a result) but Alex goes above any beyond every time.

Calendar Club Canada
19 days using the app
October 15, 2021

This app made my score improve significantly! I was a little unsure but glad I tried it out! Support from Alex was absolutely incredible as well. I'm impressed and will continue using!

Faith Expressions
17 days using the app
Edited December 30, 2019

Works great. My site was way faster after setting this app up. Bounce rate improved and more traffic stayed. Thanks alex.

Oncor Recycled Trees
17 days using the app
September 5, 2021

So happy I found this app! Amazing customer service. It increased my sites speed tremendously. Alexander was an amazing help.

The Warehouse Salon
September 15, 2021

The support team is super reactive and amazingly quick to fix the problems that can appear. This app makes your website fluid and whenever some changes need to be made send an email and they literally respond in minutes!

Relaxea™
France
Rvere replied September 15, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're happy to help, and will always respond within 24 hours (usually sooner). You definitely caught us at a good time, we're glad we could help.

August 2, 2020

Great App! Increased website speed a lot. Great customer service - helped a lot.A+ would recommend!!

Gewdy