Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Terms and Conditions

Shining You

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works as it should. Perfect for EU shops that need the extra checkbox. Excellent support, fixed my tiny bug for me so quickly.

Thank you!

History Legends

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Raj offers the best customer support. Fast replies and excellent work. I had a little problem with the app at first but it got fixed quickly. I needed a very detailed solution for my store and within a few hours it was precisely like I wanted it to be done. You cannot find a better customer support anywhere on Shopify.

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 4 hours

The support was awesome. We had a small problem at first but they quickly fixed it. Thank you so much!

Unseen Bio

Location Denmark

Great and fast support. The solution needed a minor adaption to fit our theme, but Raj help us within a hour.

maritimo

Location Denmark

This app fixed my Terms & conditions issue very easy. I had a few problems to make it work the way I wanted and the support mailed me very quickly back and solved the problems. My best recommendations.

What The Fudge UK

Easy to use, had a few issues regarding the way the tick box was behaving on my store. Emailed Raj at Tech Dignity and the issue was sorted quickly. Now works perfectly, exactly the way I want!

Igračke Plus

Location Serbia

Does exactly what it should...

GingerRoots Outdoor Adventures

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy to use, contacted technical support to have them customize my app to work best for my business. They responded very quickly, easy to work with.

Sabra & Sand

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a little glitch getting the product installed because of my drawer cart. Raj immediately addressed the issue, did a customization, and installed it for me. Incredibly helpful and responsive customer service!

CYRx Skincare

Good support. Very helpful and quick responses. It's a fairly inexpensive and does what it's supposed to do.