I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Azanora

Good app and very good and fast service if something does not work well, everything is solved within 2hours, great!

Jalink

Great Support. Great App. Solved my privacystatement. I can recommend this app to anyone.

Geile Underwear

The team of this app will help you with any issues you have.
Very friendly and helpful team!
Thank you guys!

Radorts Pet Store

I had a problem with the app, in before 24 hours the problem, it was fixed, Great app. Thank you.

Najim Se A Zhubnu On Line Shop

We had an issue with theme in our Shopify store whcih was allowing customers to go to the checkout straight without having to tick the checkbox...The Techdignity team has solved that for us within 24hrs with professional manner. Thumbs up, all works now and we are happy. Grateful, thanks!

Onlinechemistnz

Great support as we needed terms and conditions checkbox for an pharmacy website where customers have to accept terms before checkout, team was very helpful to implement these for us in the needed places as this was required by our banking partners for operating online pharmacy.

Aeeprograms

I need this added to my main cart page and a pop-cart in my theme. The support team helped me out immediately. Awesome support.

Olivia Kate Haarlem

Great app, fast service and they help you if you want changes!

Juulri

Great app! Had a small issue integrating it into my store but they worked it out within 15 minutes the same day i emailed. Great app and great service!

Saroshsalman

Very good App, Very reasonable price, & Awesome support.