Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited September 30, 2019

I am pleased with the app after asking for a few specific changes they were quick to help out and make sure I got what I wanted.

Una Vida Tequila
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 30, 2019

Good customer service! Couldn't put the checkbox in myself. They didn't make it easy but the service is really fast and good.

mijnknuffelwinkel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 27, 2019

I am really pleased with the result after asking for changes. I highly recommend the app but you may need to ask the team to tweak it to suit your needs if you are subject to GDPR.

Walmel
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 3, 2019

Very easy to use and no code needed to be applied on my behalf definitely recommend for anyone looking to add this feature.
AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT! Thank you Raj!

Bio Hazard Inc
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 21, 2019

The app didn't work after installation, but the support fixed the issue quickly.
However, the loading time of the button is about 1sec, this could be better. Other than that a great app! Can recommend it.

Outlet of Switzerland
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 19, 2019

Exactly what I wanted, it had to be designed specific for my needs. I only needed the terms for one item on my website, not the entire website, they gave me exactly what I was looking for, thank you for your service.

Holistic Vibez
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 18, 2019

The checkbox didn’t show up at first so I uninstalled the app... then I read other reviews and saw other people had the same issue and they just contacted suppprt. So I emailed and they fixed it sooo fast. Excited for this!

Cay + Col
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 15, 2019

I made a mistake somewhere while setting up and the support team member was great and fixed the issue very quickly.
Now it works perfectly.

THE HONEYCAKE
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 15, 2019

very good app and very good customer service 24 hours services It doesn't matter if they help you over the weekend..................................................

DENTAMED USA
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 5, 2019

I installed the App and had a small problem, But the support staff were super quick to answer and solve my problem. Great service!

-Daniel Pedersen