Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Terms and Conditions

Genova

Location Argentina

The application is wonderful, it works to the atrocity and the monthly cost is very low. Not only the application is very good. Thank you very much for everything, highly recommended.

Tuenne | Technical Outdoor Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

Doesn't stop and non-compliant checkout when customer uses paypal or Google pay. Only works with Shopify native checkout.

Black Alpha

Best support help ever!! They even did the smallest things I asked for and really really fast!! Amazing!

Reflections Copenhagen DK

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app - and cheap. I would recommend this app for every online store out there. Some payment providers forces you to apply this box.

Rad Fabrics NZ

Location New Zealand

Fantastic app and customer service quick to reply to help make some changes to work with what I needed.

MonVelo

Location France

Great support. The team managed to make it work perfectly with our different technical and legal constraints. Special thanks to Raj !

Tú a Tú - Secondhand

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It works! Thanks so much for setting it up for me Raj. I couldn't get it to work with the Prestige theme, but Raj made it possible. I recommend this app!

SaltCritters

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great. Does what we need it to do. Had an issue with placement on the cart page. They got it taken care of.

Premier Cash Registers

Very simple to install and does exactly what it is supposed to do. We asked Raj to make an alteration so that customers had to check box before selecting Paypal or G-Pay and he sorted it straight away - excellent support.
5 months later we had another slight alteration and Raj sorted it straight away -top customer service.

It Really Works Vitamins

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I reached out to the app to ask if it was possible to have terms and conditions just on one product cart. Within a few hours Raj got in touch to request app access and in less than 12 hours the while project was complete, with no work from my end to do! I'm extremely pleased, now I can get on with other jobs for our store, thank you so much Raj!