Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Terms and Conditions

Tú a Tú - Secondhand

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It works! Thanks so much for setting it up for me Raj. I couldn't get it to work with the Prestige theme, but Raj made it possible. I recommend this app!

SaltCritters

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great. Does what we need it to do. Had an issue with placement on the cart page. They got it taken care of.

Premier Cash Registers

Very simple to install and does exactly what it is supposed to do. We asked Raj to make an alteration so that customers had to check box before selecting Paypal or G-Pay and he sorted it straight away - excellent support.
5 months later we had another slight alteration and Raj sorted it straight away -top customer service.

It Really Works Vitamins

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I reached out to the app to ask if it was possible to have terms and conditions just on one product cart. Within a few hours Raj got in touch to request app access and in less than 12 hours the while project was complete, with no work from my end to do! I'm extremely pleased, now I can get on with other jobs for our store, thank you so much Raj!

Gin Evolution

Location Germany

Running an online business in Germany can be challenging! This app provides a very easy to use solution for my issue - "accept my terms" that my theme is not offering. Happy with it!! And support is excellent.

BigBuysCo

Time spent using app 1 day

BigBuys.co

Great little App - I had a question setting it up, which was resolved immediately via their support.

House Supply Store

Location Cambodia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Raj from the support team was very quick to respond and helped set up the app in my store. I'm not sure if the error is on my part, but I think the app may need to fix any bugs that prevent store owners from setting up the 'easily' on their own.

Asian Skincare.com

Location Denmark

The best choice for T&C accepts. Had an issue in shop with old scripts on cart page which made no T&C apps work properly. (tried 2 apps) Changed to this app and they solved the issue in less than a day.

Mega Nail Supplies

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

SUPER easy, super awesome! Highly recommend to anyone needing a terms and conditions app for their store.

Convertiv

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Really easy to install and the customer support is as great as the app! Definitely recommand