4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to set up terms and conditions for specific products without redirecting customers to a new page. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes, handling of multiple checkboxes, and multilingual support. Many appreciate the quick and efficient customer support, ease of installation, and affordability. It's also valued for its customization options, security features, and its potential to reduce returns and protect businesses.

November 16, 2021

I had a issue getting the app to pop up on my website, in mady helped me out so much with Great customer service, they were quick and resolved my issue in less than 10 mins.

SleepPrettyUSA
December 20, 2018

Tech support was really fast and had me up and running the same day due to custom coding for PayPal. Now, everything is as I had hoped for. In my line of work Terms and Conditions are critical.

Xtreme Sequences
March 15, 2021

The App. works exactly like it should and the support team is top notch. Highly recommend I Agree To Terms!

Flatline Van Co
December 25, 2018

Very nice and usefull app, the customer Support is very fast an can help you in a short time.
I can recommend this app every shop owner!

Range-46
Germany
May 30, 2020

The application works well, but what is even better is the customer service. If you have any problems regarding the application then Tech Dignity will help you in no time and very efficiently. Therefore, I'd really recommend their applications as well as their services to everyone!

Pet Passion
Estonia
February 16, 2021

Very intuitive and easy to use - I've had tons of time saved by using this app, instead of manually coding my requirements!

Drinksshoppen
Denmark
January 8, 2021

ottima app e lo staff è ruscito a posizionarla correttamente ,l assitenza e molto veloce e precisa. Grazie mille

MDVfashionoutlet
Italy
Edited September 15, 2019

I made a mistake somewhere while setting up and the support team member was great and fixed the issue very quickly.
Now it works perfectly.

THE HONEYCAKE
September 18, 2019

The checkbox didn’t show up at first so I uninstalled the app... then I read other reviews and saw other people had the same issue and they just contacted suppprt. So I emailed and they fixed it sooo fast. Excited for this!

Cay + Col
February 17, 2019

I had issues when I downloaded the app because I didn’t have a save button to enable the changes. The support answered right away and helped me trouble shoot until the issue was resolved. Great customer service! I would recommend to anyone!

Something to Talk About