Reviews (379)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of integration and functionality, including the addition of agree-to-terms checkboxes and recording of agreements with time codes. It's praised for its customization options, multi-language compatibility, and assistance with legal requirements. Many find it affordable and commend the efficient customer support.

July 27, 2018

This guy is amazing !
Very fast support and and very friendly person

Kleine Gadgets
Germany
September 5, 2021

This app works as expected. There was a slight glitch, potentially due to a theme issue, however, the developer fixed the issue for us. Good value for money.

Happy Valley Seeds
October 18, 2021

Super support, I asked them if the app could have been translated into different languages, and they did it. Top

Oltre il Sole
Italy
June 8, 2018

Great app and works perfectly. The support is amazing and nothing seemed like to much trouble. I highly recommend! Thank you for everything.

Blissfullight
August 27, 2020

The app works as expected and the service has a quick turnaround. I asked for a minor change and Raj has done a great job.

Kedvenc Dolgaim Webáruház
Hungary
July 14, 2021

Great app and wonderful customer service! I will be using this app forever! Thank you so much for your help

Thinkthankay
June 10, 2021

I just installed this app and needed help mady was excellent. helped me right away guided me to where I needed to be. great customer service

BMMFAPPAREL
July 8, 2019

The application is wonderful, it works to the atrocity and the monthly cost is very low. Not only the application is very good. Thank you very much for everything, highly recommended.

Genova
Argentina
February 16, 2023

SO far so good - have to test it out but I will say that their service in setting it up was stellar! I hope it works well with my theme.

Banter & Bliss Candle Co.
Centous Solutions replied February 16, 2023

Thank you for your review!
We will always be here to help you!

March 10, 2020

Great customer service, I asked for a simple change on my code and they went right in and did that! Very happy

Pet-FancyShop