Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 24, 2019

I've had this app for 5 minutes and it's already done it's job. I will gladly pay the fee to be informative up front with a checkbox I know customers will read vs. a lengthy terms and conditions page. No code needed and I barely can work a computer. Worked correct the very first go. Wish I could give more stars. THANK YOU!

Dose Bath Co.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 20, 2019

This app is just what I was looking for! Other apps I tried did not require the customer to accept the terms and conditions. This app is perfect. I had questions, and Raj was quick to respond and provide a solution. Thank you!

Scrub Club Co
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 17, 2019

I had issues when I downloaded the app because I didn’t have a save button to enable the changes. The support answered right away and helped me trouble shoot until the issue was resolved. Great customer service! I would recommend to anyone!

Something to Talk About
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 11, 2019

Had some trouble with right placement and design on my checkout page. Quick fix from Tech Dignity.. Thanks

Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 9, 2019

I recently installed app. Support was quick to help with trouble shooting. I have not used it yet for chargebacks but will update review.

SolefulKicks
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 6, 2019

Amazing app, really helped me solve a big big big problem. Also awesome friendly owner, which helped to set things up the right way.

MrSimpler
Czechia
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited June 14, 2022

We found the app suddenly stopped working, but they figured it out quickly and efficiently. Does exactly what we need again and great customer service. Very responsive. Thank you!

annkullberg.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 31, 2019

Great App. Does the job well. I had a little bit of incompatibility with my theme, and they sorted it out for me right away. I wish more apps were this efficient!

The FretWire
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 31, 2019

great app and an awesome customer Service !!! i needed one fix for my Homepage and they helped me quickly to fix the issue and it was exactly what i needed to run my page smoothly.

SOLT UN PEPER
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited January 29, 2019

I want suggest all, to use this great app and have support if need to make some fixing for you theme. I will buy again, for others my site. thanks you!

Talismani Portafortuna