I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Najim Se A Zhubnu On Line Shop

We had an issue with theme in our Shopify store whcih was allowing customers to go to the checkout straight without having to tick the checkbox...The Techdignity team has solved that for us within 24hrs with professional manner. Thumbs up, all works now and we are happy. Grateful, thanks!

Onlinechemistnz

Great support as we needed terms and conditions checkbox for an pharmacy website where customers have to accept terms before checkout, team was very helpful to implement these for us in the needed places as this was required by our banking partners for operating online pharmacy.

Aeeprograms

I need this added to my main cart page and a pop-cart in my theme. The support team helped me out immediately. Awesome support.

Olivia Kate Haarlem

Great app, fast service and they help you if you want changes!

Juulri

Great app! Had a small issue integrating it into my store but they worked it out within 15 minutes the same day i emailed. Great app and great service!

Saroshsalman

Very good App, Very reasonable price, & Awesome support.

Jojif

Good customer service, would recommend this app

H Edblad

Super efficient support! great work, very fast !

Escape Audio

Fantastic level of service. At first it didn't work on my theme (Narrative) but a really helpful guy called Raj sorted things out for me very quickly. Now it looks and works great!

Justenergyshop

This app works great! Found a bug and reached out to the developer. They fixed the bug in a timely fashion and were very friendly the entire experience! Very happy with this app and developer!