I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

Talismani Portafortuna

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I want suggest all, to use this great app and have support if need to make some fixing for you theme. I will buy again, for others my site. thanks you!

Desert Spirit Life

The customer support for this app is TOP NOTCH. I have emailed multiple times, and everytime they have fixed my issue. They even did some custom coding per my request. I highly encourage you to choose this app for your checkbox/Agree to Terms needs on the cart.

gouach

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had trouble with the rendering but the guys just fixed it for me. Awesome after sale serves. thanks

Kuarpay

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have to agree with the previous reviews. Great customer service. They fixed my initial issues very quickly. To bad you can´t have the checkbox inside checkout but it seems to be a shopify policy.

Ashy Leigh Designs

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Love this app. Works great & when there is an issue, the customer service was on point and excellent in fixing it!

Glitter Haven

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is simple to use & did just what I needed it to do. Works great!

Snap Swaps

Great app, I could have been that I didn’t do something right and it didn’t show up. I emailed tech support and it was placed on my page in a very short time. I would suggested more instructions/details for beginners like me!

LandZero

This app is perfect and I absolutely needed it for what I do. I came to write this review because the support the app maker gives is unbelievable. I have had two customizations I needed, he responds immediately and fixed each issue. Wonderful experience with him.

cuddlyjewels

Location Italy

This app is the one I was looking for!

It works as I wish and the support is really great! They fixed the problem I had (I am not an expert in app/web/digital tools/etc ...). So really Thanks and ... of course, for my experience I suggest this app to other :)

beagle lovers shop

Location Switzerland

Excellent support. Fixed all my needs in just one day! Awesome. The app is noe perfect for my webshop.