Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 23, 2019

Super easy to use, contacted technical support to have them customize my app to work best for my business. They responded very quickly, easy to work with.

GingerRoots Outdoor Adventures
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 22, 2019

Had a little glitch getting the product installed because of my drawer cart. Raj immediately addressed the issue, did a customization, and installed it for me. Incredibly helpful and responsive customer service!

Sabra & Sand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 17, 2019

Good support. Very helpful and quick responses. It's a fairly inexpensive and does what it's supposed to do.

CYRx Skincare
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 11, 2019

Support helped me implement the checkbox and make sure it was styled properly. Great customer service.

Pu-erh Tea Company
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 11, 2019

Raj did it again. This time was a bit trickier, as to give me support we have worked together with another app provider. All good, everything perfect. Highly recommend

SwissSecrets
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 11, 2019

Really good support! Quick and they helped us to implement it on the website on various pages. would recommend for sure!

Aftersocks
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 1, 2019

very pleased with this app. saved me lot of expensive coding costs. no issues. just install and done. works nicely.

Pastakapunkt
Estonia
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Edited September 30, 2019

I am pleased with the app after asking for a few specific changes they were quick to help out and make sure I got what I wanted.

Una Vida Tequila
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 30, 2019

Good customer service! Couldn't put the checkbox in myself. They didn't make it easy but the service is really fast and good.

mijnknuffelwinkel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 27, 2019

I am really pleased with the result after asking for changes. I highly recommend the app but you may need to ask the team to tweak it to suit your needs if you are subject to GDPR.

Walmel