Reviews (379)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of integration and functionality, including the addition of agree-to-terms checkboxes and recording of agreements with time codes. It's praised for its customization options, multi-language compatibility, and assistance with legal requirements. Many find it affordable and commend the efficient customer support.

June 9, 2019

Fantastic app and customer service quick to reply to help make some changes to work with what I needed.

Rad Fabrics NZ
New Zealand
2 months using the app
Edited August 16, 2020

Amazing support. Issues fixed in less than 1hr. I had an error from other apps and Raj fixed it for us.

Palihug Store
Philippines
2 months using the app
May 25, 2018

The team of this app will help you with any issues you have.
Very friendly and helpful team!
Thank you guys!

Geile Underwear
Germany
September 26, 2020

fast service, friendly, responsive and always so good. Thank you for your help, I recommend with both hands for this app. helps! Do not hesitate to order it.

OneclickBG
Bulgaria
May 15, 2023

I recommend, 5 stars! Very fast and efficient customer service. If anyone encounters a problem, the service will quickly help.

Leo & Cleo
Poland
April 18, 2021

Amazing support. The live chat is available also during weekends and their developers solved all the little issues in no time! Super recommended!

Vino Palma
Switzerland
April 27, 2020

Excellent fast service. Helped me get it set up in no time! Highly recommend Tech Dignity. thanks for all your help

Elegant Child NY
October 3, 2018

Just installed. Looks good. A little something extra to enforce our stores policy especially with chargeback season right around the corner.

ANTIDOTE LA
August 6, 2018

I like the app alot. Its very simple and easy to use.
Support is very good and helpfull!

Fabii Shop
Denmark
Edited December 16, 2018

Truly impeccable and quick customer service! I was assisted with everything I needed and then some. Plus this agteeubox was much needed for my page and I feel it will assist greatly. I highly recommend using this agreement box app over any other!

The Wood Life Collection