Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Terms and Conditions

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

the app works really well and despite it's not intented to be used for express checkout the support team has helped me solving the problem in a very short time. It has worked for me and the team behind it is rally reliable.

NordlyHome.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app! Easy to use! Works really good at our shop. I did write on livechat for help with designing the page, they did it right away

IT Deals Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

An amazing App that works flawlessly and looks great. Communication with support has also been exceptional. Highly recommend.

Redwood Fashion

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice guy! We use a different theme and the plugin did not work out of the box. An email to the developer and he adapted his code within few minutes for free. Now it is working! Thank you!

Ali & Ariel

Awesome & prompt customer service. Their support team helped to tailor the app to best suit our needs - we're very grateful!

SleepRx

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Developer is very detail oriented and helped me to configure the app on my store. App is definitely worth the money and will keep you away from fraudulent chargebacks.

ANTIDOTE LA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just installed. Looks good. A little something extra to enforce our stores policy especially with chargeback season right around the corner.

Avaranche

Great app and great service! Raj is very helpful and able to offer support in numerous ways, if it's anything developer or custom CSS related I'm sure he can help - his response and turnaround is also very fast. Very happy with this app and highly recommend.

gaatshirts.com

Location Ireland

Great app. Does its job and is simple to use. Other apps had issues with my theme but this one doesn't.

Fredericia Isenkram

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Great app. Easy to use. The developer is very helpful, he helped med make a few custom changes to the layout to make it fit the theme better. Awesome communication and response time - 6/5!!!