4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, seamless integration, and excellent customer support. They value its functionality, especially the addition of a terms and conditions checkbox to the checkout process and recording of agreements with time codes. The app's customization, multi-language support, and assistance in meeting legal requirements are also praised. Merchants commend its affordability and value for money.

July 22, 2022

Nice app, working good. Also very good customer service :) Truly recommend for other people :) Cheers

daisylette.pl
Poland
January 26, 2023

Everything works perfect. The customer service and disposability. I'm sure that I use this service for years.

WineVins
Portugal
September 30, 2019

Good customer service! Couldn't put the checkbox in myself. They didn't make it easy but the service is really fast and good.

mijnknuffelwinkel
Netherlands
September 4, 2018

Looks good and is what I need.

Dampiers Variety Store
March 1, 2023

App didn't work after updating my theme. Mady helped me out great and quick. See also helped improving the layout. Great customer service!

CEK Gymnastics
Netherlands
May 10, 2018

We had an issue with theme in our Shopify store whcih was allowing customers to go to the checkout straight without having to tick the checkbox...The Techdignity team has solved that for us within 24hrs with professional manner. Thumbs up, all works now and we are happy. Grateful, thanks!

Najim Se A Zhubnu On Line Shop
Czechia
October 11, 2018

Nice guy! We use a different theme and the plugin did not work out of the box. An email to the developer and he adapted his code within few minutes for free. Now it is working! Thank you!

Redwood Fashion
Germany
Edited January 13, 2020

Update
###########################
Fast support
#######################
Thanks
######################
Eliveragroup.com

UK Online Shop supplements
May 10, 2019

Raj from the support team was very quick to respond and helped set up the app in my store. I'm not sure if the error is on my part, but I think the app may need to fix any bugs that prevent store owners from setting up the 'easily' on their own.

House Supply Store
Cambodia
Edited September 30, 2019

I am pleased with the app after asking for a few specific changes they were quick to help out and make sure I got what I wanted.

Una Vida Tequila