4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add a Terms and Conditions agreement checkbox to the checkout process, offering protection against customer disputes. They value its customization options, compatibility with various themes, and time-coded agreement recording. The support team is commended for their efficient service and customization help. The app is also praised for its affordability, multilingual support, and live chat service. It's recommended for its ease of use, seamless installation, and flawless operation with different themes.

January 17, 2023

That's a great app for Terms and Conditions checkboxes. I could't find any other app for multiple language options on Shopify app store but Termzy. Special thanks for Mady C. for great customer support :)

Milnoi
Türkiye
May 31, 2018

Very good. Very responsive to problems

Paris Trend Watches
France
February 16, 2021

Great customer service. They quickly resolved our issue and made it live on the website within MINUTES. So helpful.

NanoGlowShop
April 25, 2019

Great app! Really easy to install and the customer support is as great as the app! Definitely recommand

Convertiv
November 8, 2018

Excellent APP with great support. Does as it is said to do even for the shopping ajax carts.

Thanks.

DIRYVI
India
29 days using the app
June 21, 2019

Fantastic app - and cheap. I would recommend this app for every online store out there. Some payment providers forces you to apply this box.

Reflections Copenhagen DK
Denmark
Almost 2 years using the app
October 26, 2021

Great customer service. I had some problems but i contacted them, and they helped me out in 5 minutes. 5/5 for sure.

SILKEUNIVERSET
Denmark
26 days using the app
April 30, 2021

I needed something to help customers see our return policy front and center during checkout, this was a great app just for that. It's easy to use and set up. I ran into a little trouble enabling it, the support team was super helpful and responded quickly. It was showing on my site within 5-10 min. I highly recommend this app.

Douglas Lynn
26 days using the app
Centous Solutions replied April 30, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

October 6, 2020

The response was excellent. Thank you for your prompt response to a difficult request. I look forward to continued support in the future.

Q&Q SmileSolar ONLINE STORE
Japan
25 days using the app
September 17, 2018

5 Stars for the great support. They helped me many times to set it up the way I intended to. Very nice guys and the app works perfectly. Couldn't ask for more.

ROOMOVO