4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, functionality, and customization, particularly its seamless integration of terms and conditions agreements into their stores. It's praised for its reliable performance and efficient support team. Key features include recording agreements with country time codes and a translation option for multilingual use. Many find it good value for money and crucial for protecting their businesses by ensuring customer agreement to terms.

April 30, 2021

I needed something to help customers see our return policy front and center during checkout, this was a great app just for that. It's easy to use and set up. I ran into a little trouble enabling it, the support team was super helpful and responded quickly. It was showing on my site within 5-10 min. I highly recommend this app.

Douglas Lynn
26 days using the app
Centous Solutions replied April 30, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

September 17, 2018

5 Stars for the great support. They helped me many times to set it up the way I intended to. Very nice guys and the app works perfectly. Couldn't ask for more.

ROOMOVO
Germany
25 days using the app
October 12, 2023

SUPPORT, PLEASE ANSWER! My store isn't working properly anymore like reported via chat and email. Please reply and help to resolve the issue! The entire installation has been going on for days now, but this is a CATASTROPHE!!!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence
Germany
4 days using the app
Centous Solutions replied October 14, 2023

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience. According to our records, we responded to your email 20 hours ago. However, it seems you may have missed our reply.

Please check and update me as soon as possible, so that I can assist you in resolving the issue.

Edited September 15, 2019

very good app and very good customer service 24 hours services It doesn't matter if they help you over the weekend..................................................

DENTAMED USA
23 days using the app
September 5, 2018

The App was not working with my Venue theme. The support team fixed my theme issue and made it work perfectly! The customer service is A+++

Rebellious Stripes
October 6, 2020

The response was excellent. Thank you for your prompt response to a difficult request. I look forward to continued support in the future.

Q&Q SmileSolar ONLINE STORE
Japan
July 16, 2018

App does what it has to do and the support is fast and awesome!

Rsf Car Lifts
Belgium
April 16, 2019

Great app!
We needed two checkboxes on two page.
The support was good, absolved in few days.

Good app and support also, thanks for the help!

Republik Shop
Hungary
June 7, 2019

Great support. The team managed to make it work perfectly with our different technical and legal constraints. Special thanks to Raj !

MonVelo
France
21 days using the app
May 19, 2021

Very easy to use. developers respond very quick and are very helpful with my questions. would recommend

WasteGyalStyles