Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Tech Dignity
4.9
May 30, 2020

The application works well, but what is even better is the customer service. If you have any problems regarding the application then Tech Dignity will help you in no time and very efficiently. Therefore, I'd really recommend their applications as well as their services to everyone!

Pet Passion
Estonia
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 22, 2020

Got the app as it seems to be simple to use and serving my needs. After not working at first for unkown reasons to me, they offered help right away and it's working correctly.

Hello Petite Paper
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
May 22, 2020

Unbelievable superfast service! New Worldrecord! Thank you very mucho!
Raj is a Superhero!

Best regards
Roman

Adaptosana.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 12, 2020

Took less than 5 minutes to set-up and has all the needed customization features. can't complain about anything.

Rudersdal Vin
Denmark
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 28, 2020

The checkbox is just what I needed. I needed support to help me set it up and fix several issues (too many issues in my opinion though). They were very quick in their response and solved everything for me. Now it works perfect, but I had to check and double check myself that it looked good. I can enter my cart in two different ways, so the problems that had been fixed for the one also occurred in the other and had to be fixed separately.

Yarniverse