Reviews (379)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of integration and functionality, including the addition of agree-to-terms checkboxes and recording of agreements with time codes. It's praised for its customization options, multi-language compatibility, and assistance with legal requirements. Many find it affordable and commend the efficient customer support.

June 2, 2018

Cool app and amazing support. Had few problems cause I didn't know how to set it up, but they guys fixed everything and did more than I asked. Highly recommended.

Theitalianclub
Italy
30 days using the app
July 24, 2019

The app does exactly what we hoped. When I reached out for support, they responded incredibly quickly and fixed a minor issue we were having. Wonderful app!

CBD-TOX
29 days using the app
November 8, 2018

Excellent APP with great support. Does as it is said to do even for the shopping ajax carts.

Thanks.

DIRYVI
India
29 days using the app
May 31, 2018

Very good. Very responsive to problems

Paris Trend Watches
France
28 days using the app
April 25, 2019

Great app! Really easy to install and the customer support is as great as the app! Definitely recommand

Convertiv
27 days using the app
October 26, 2021

Great customer service. I had some problems but i contacted them, and they helped me out in 5 minutes. 5/5 for sure.

SILKEUNIVERSET
Denmark
26 days using the app
April 30, 2021

I needed something to help customers see our return policy front and center during checkout, this was a great app just for that. It's easy to use and set up. I ran into a little trouble enabling it, the support team was super helpful and responded quickly. It was showing on my site within 5-10 min. I highly recommend this app.

Douglas Lynn
26 days using the app
Centous Solutions replied April 30, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

September 17, 2018

5 Stars for the great support. They helped me many times to set it up the way I intended to. Very nice guys and the app works perfectly. Couldn't ask for more.

ROOMOVO
Germany
25 days using the app
September 5, 2018

The App was not working with my Venue theme. The support team fixed my theme issue and made it work perfectly! The customer service is A+++

Rebellious Stripes
22 days using the app
October 6, 2020

The response was excellent. Thank you for your prompt response to a difficult request. I look forward to continued support in the future.

Q&Q SmileSolar ONLINE STORE