4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, functionality, and customization, particularly its seamless integration of terms and conditions agreements into their stores. It's praised for its reliable performance and efficient support team. Key features include recording agreements with country time codes and a translation option for multilingual use. Many find it good value for money and crucial for protecting their businesses by ensuring customer agreement to terms.

May 11, 2023

I needed a checkbox with multiple language settings. This app fulfills this purpose. I needed some help to properly display the text and checkbox in my theme and the support team helped me out a lot.

fictionary world
Germany
About 16 hours using the app
November 12, 2021

Easy to implement, fine documentation and super fast response from support to solve a few minor issues - best recommendation from here.

Luxwool
Denmark
About 15 hours using the app
April 28, 2020

The checkbox is just what I needed. I needed support to help me set it up and fix several issues (too many issues in my opinion though). They were very quick in their response and solved everything for me. Now it works perfect, but I had to check and double check myself that it looked good. I can enter my cart in two different ways, so the problems that had been fixed for the one also occurred in the other and had to be fixed separately.

Yarniverse
Denmark
16 days using the app
July 5, 2018

Thanks Raj for the quick service!

Totaea
New Zealand
About 14 hours using the app
September 17, 2020

Fantastic app, easy and fast. Amazing support, Raj from Tech Dignity is simply the best. Thans a lot!

Venem 1.0
About 12 hours using the app
December 4, 2019

Raj offers the best customer support. Fast replies and excellent work. I had a little problem with the app at first but it got fixed quickly. I needed a very detailed solution for my store and within a few hours it was precisely like I wanted it to be done. You cannot find a better customer support anywhere on Shopify.

History Legends
About 12 hours using the app
September 25, 2018

It just doesn't work period another order went through and they simply bypassed the whole damn thing going to uninstall it now.

j2 Skincare
14 days using the app
May 22, 2020

Got the app as it seems to be simple to use and serving my needs. After not working at first for unkown reasons to me, they offered help right away and it's working correctly.

Hello Petite Paper
Portugal
About 8 hours using the app
May 16, 2023

The best service is that they provide the online chat services. This is very fast and convenient. Very recommend.

Runhood Power Inc.
About 6 hours using the app
Edited April 10, 2020

Needed the support team to set it up for and it was done very very fast, brilliant service and great communication! 5 Star from me, would recommend

Reflex Dome ™