Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Bump Bunny

Really good so far. Has only been in a few days. But they were very helpful with the setup and it seems to be working really well. Thanks guys!! :)

Luxxlook

The support team made it look exactly as I wanted! So happy to have this app on my store, luxxlook.com

The Earstylist

The support team was great in setting up my wishlist and matching it to our CSS.

Blackopstoys 2

We've only had this app installed for about a week and already it's been a great addition. I cannot believe how many customers have created huge wishlists in such a short amount of time and we've had no complaints. They did the free install for us and they even installed their code on template pages we'd created specifically for our store. That was nice to see. Great app! Highly recommend it.

Fairlings

Seamless setup by the team and really happy how they've integrated our theme style.

Gflock

This is perfect. Swift service, I managed to implement it the way I wanted to have it. Excellent stuff. Look forward to more Apps

Logique Boutique

Best bang for the buck. Best part? Their team installs it for you and designs it to fit your theme! Perfect little add on

Washigang

This is a great app! It works well, looks great, and my customers love it! Thanks guys!

Festival Accesories

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
All the stars of the world for this app and especially for the support team!!
I have bought the app for my store: https://www.partyhardstore.com/ (California theme) and the theme was not supported yet but they work about 3 days to do whatever i tell them and completely set up the theme for me and to make it look great and exactly the way i wanted too! These team is like the best of the best!!!!

Ninjapparel

Good app. The developers do the install and make sure it fits into the store theme. Only issue is that the developers could communicate more. But otherwise all good and recommend.

Andrew