Wishlist @ $2

Feature packed Wishlist at affordable cost

Dowel Furniture

The app works great and at an amazing price. The support is also fantastic, had some issues at the start but they resolved everything quickly and well.

Skinconceptsshop

Love this app. Had some trouble with html but it was fixed promptly. Email response is quick. Definitely subscribing long-term.

Crooked Road Hardwoods

This is a very useful wishlist that does not cost a lot, thanks!

Europabay

This App is a must have for all shops. Its cheap, Cheerful, Handy, Very useful and helps generate more sales. After Install shopapps.in stepped in and made it too easy for us! Set up was a breeze and now we have a wishlist that is reliable and useful. Many Thanks again to Kundan for all his help and customisation's

Amazing Grace 4

Great application! It has helped my products reach larger audiences and created outstanding experiences for those who visit my e-commerce website.

Thank You!

Dexterity Brand

Great app and exactly what I needed for my new store selling shirts with magnetic closures. The free setup was greatly appreciated. www.dexteritybrand.com.au

Eliksirio

Great app for Shopify stores! Highly recommend!
Www.eliksirio.gr

Roni Taylor Fit

Kundan has been amazingly helpful! I asked for features that they did not already have and he was more than willing to get me what I asked for. I even had to change themes and he installed the app to my new theme without hesitation. I have several apps installed and this is my first review because I am so impressed with their service. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great wishlist app...so worth it!!!

Test4rr

Love this app! Nice to have the feature for customers to add to their wish list for future holidays or as gifts. Recommend this app as it is easy to install and works flawlessly.

www.RebelRomanceShop.com

Flauntfashionlibrary

This is a great app! They helped me install the app for free. I had a few issues and change requests which they quickly fixed. Very happy so far! =). Thank you for your help.