iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

MAMA730

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good, and very professional to try to solve my problem, will provide another method for me to solve my difficulties

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

USmile

Time spent using app About 21 hours

good apps. highly recommended. easy to use and very user friendly. support is great and very responsive

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!💙

Oliver Co. London

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far the app seems to be working well but I'm yet to test properly. Customer Service has been fantastic though and every issue has been addressed

HDC Happy Dog co

Time spent using app About 2 hours

very helpful and quick assistance service. very easy to customize. Thanks to Chandni for replying so fast.

Activate

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to set up an optimised cart, it works great and the support is great! Would recommend :)

Erin Lightfoot Studio

Time spent using app About 2 months

Had a few hiccups with the initial set up but the staff we quick to step in a remedy any issues I had straightaway. The app has been working good ever since. Recommend giving this app a go. :)

September 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback.... Best Wishes from iDentixweb!!🥳

LAMAV

Location Australia

We are using the app for a month and found amazing upselling techniques. I would advise you to work on making it more dynamic like using drag and drop functionality and the ability to shift sections accordingly as well.

June 8, 2021

Hey Khushboo!!!👋 Thanks for writing your valuable feedback.....🙏🙏 We have the functionality in our app which you have suggested!! Please check your inbox we have sent you an email!!!

Keep upselling with iCart drawer🤫 and increase number of orders🤭🥳

Bizzy Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 months

Solid app. Manoj is usually very helpful and the app is flexible and helped us improve our AOV. Thanks

May 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback....🙌 KEEP GROWING with iCART...❤️

Fleur Nabert créations

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had trouble with the app that blocked my cart but the team helped me to fix it and wad really available. Good job and thank you.

May 12, 2021

Wonderful!!!😍 Thank you so much for your valuable review and for your kind words....🙌🙌 May your business grow and bring you prosperity🔥🚀

The Plant Shanty

I am really glad I found this app. I am hoping that it helps capture some abandoned carts. They dont have a chat during USA hours but I am thankful that I caught them on chat during my midnight hours. That was very helpful!!

April 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Previous 1