iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell | Reviews

by Identixweb

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer | Cart Page | Cart Drawer

Esperance Luxe Floral & Home Co.

We are a florist and homewares boutique that offers local delivery with selected delivery times and dates. This app has worked really well in providing shipping, local delivery & shipping options for my customers. I also use the iCart add on which works really well to upsell complimentary items and the addition of a card message. I sometimes have technical issues as I am not an IT guru and the team are all so prompt with their help.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review buddy!! Support is always there to help you with your concerns 🥳 BOOST your AOV with iCart!!

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!

Erin Lightfoot Studio

Had a few hiccups with the initial set up but the staff we quick to step in a remedy any issues I had straightaway. The app has been working good ever since. Recommend giving this app a go. :)

September 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback.... Best Wishes from iDentixweb!!🥳

LAMAV

We are using the app for a month and found amazing upselling techniques. I would advise you to work on making it more dynamic like using drag and drop functionality and the ability to shift sections accordingly as well.

June 8, 2021

Hey Khushboo!!!👋 Thanks for writing your valuable feedback.....🙏🙏 We have the functionality in our app which you have suggested!! Please check your inbox we have sent you an email!!!

Keep upselling with iCart drawer🤫 and increase number of orders🤭🥳

Bizzy Coffee

Solid app. Manoj is usually very helpful and the app is flexible and helped us improve our AOV. Thanks

May 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback....🙌 KEEP GROWING with iCART...❤️

The Plant Shanty

I am really glad I found this app. I am hoping that it helps capture some abandoned carts. They dont have a chat during USA hours but I am thankful that I caught them on chat during my midnight hours. That was very helpful!!

April 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

PITOT Watches

The iCart app helps me show extra products, discounts and also gives me the ability to show payment methods and important messages while checkout. Togerher with a live chat is an important tool to convert higher and help you in the checkout process.

April 2, 2021

All Stock Shop

App is a great idea and the support is awesome but i removed the app after getting my first bill in and when i ran a profit loss it was not viable for me to continue using this app. The Bill was just to high to justify the ongoing costs, if the developer was to decide to do a fixed fee pricing model i would be back. As a dropshipper my profit margin is not the best so having a cost this high is just not worth it for me. Great App and Great Team