Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Fine Folding Furniture

Super easy to use!!! LOVE IT! I have multiple Shopify stores... can't wait to add it to all of them!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you loved our app and you would be using it on your other stores. Please let us know if need anything assistance in set up for other stores.

Cherry Ace

I used this app as I needed to add a lookbook to my website, I find it very easy to use. It looks greqt on my site too.

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that you liked our apps interface and layouts.

Blizzard Lighting

Easy to use, really nice looking photo gallery app. Customer support was very fast, and super helpful!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We try to revert back to customers asap during business hours and make sure their query is answered :)

papercranecbd

Very easy to use and customer service is great! Been using it on my site for a few weeks and it has been giving me great feedback!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that you are getting great feedback for your gallery.

Shaun Gordon

Very good with regards to organising a simple and concise gallery on your page. The support team was very responsive to my query and fixed the issues quickly! Keep up the great work!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your compliments. We are happy to assist our customers in resolving any issues they face asap. :)

It Really Works Vitamins

This is a really easy to use app and its great value for money too! thorougly recommneded, try it out, customer service is excellent - I love this app :)

DartFrog Books

Easy to use and displays photos in many different formats. We've tried a few but stuck with this one.

Texturing.xyz

A great plugin for my shopify store. Fully customizable, with plenty of options. All you need to display your images in a gallery like a pro. Plus it's really affordable.

February 28, 2019

Thank you so much for an awesome review :)

ARTEMER

We enjoy this app very much!
We haven't used the video feature yet, just the photo gallery - and we LOVE the photo gallery. It looks great and it's user friendly.

rhinoshelf.com

We use this app on our website and love it. It is easy to use and looks good! Our webmaster is very pleased!