Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Jn Flowers Preserved

Love this gallery app. Their team is always beside you, reply so fast. Highly recommend.

My Wonderful Walls

This is looking great on my site. I was also able to use html in the captions to link to related pages. Just what I needed for my video gallery! Great support too. They responded in minutes to my questions. Thanks!

Modern Komfort 2

Works awesome. Lots of customization options and beautiful designs. Gallery look fabulous. Customer support is also impressive.
Highly recommend the app to everyone who is looking for lookbook galleries.

Vintage Sports Images New

Good app and excellent customer service.
They replied to my email within mins and resolved the issue.
Very satisfied with their service.

Cosmo Mall

great app, very helpful support. Would highly recommend this app for those that need to create gallerias.

Xian Collection

It's very easy to setup, no coding required. I tried different apps and this was definitely the best of all.

Jp Eco Design

great app and great customer support...

Jorge Oculista

Excellent app. I have created more than 20 galleries. I had uninstalled the app by mistake. They help me set it up again from scratch. Very very helpful customer support. I wish I could give them more than 5 starts for customer support.

Mandy Tangerine

Love the app and excellent customer service!

About Murals

So far, I've set up about 15 separate photo galleries on my website and they're all working perfectly.

I accidentally installed one of the galleries on my index page and couldn't figure out where to look to remove the code.

I got in touch with Enormapps and they got back to me within 10 minutes. After allowing them access to my website, they had the issue fixed within 1 hour and sent me instructions on how to do it if I make the same mistake again.

So far, really please with this app.

Thanks! :)