Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Xian Collection

It's very easy to setup, no coding required. I tried different apps and this was definitely the best of all.

Jp Eco Design

great app and great customer support...

Jorge Oculista

Excellent app. I have created more than 20 galleries. I had uninstalled the app by mistake. They help me set it up again from scratch. Very very helpful customer support. I wish I could give them more than 5 starts for customer support.

Mandy Tangerine

Love the app and excellent customer service!

About Murals

So far, I've set up about 15 separate photo galleries on my website and they're all working perfectly.

I accidentally installed one of the galleries on my index page and couldn't figure out where to look to remove the code.

I got in touch with Enormapps and they got back to me within 10 minutes. After allowing them access to my website, they had the issue fixed within 1 hour and sent me instructions on how to do it if I make the same mistake again.

So far, really please with this app.

Thanks! :)

Genuineblox

Highly recommend it. Beautifully designed and great communication. Replied my email within 5 mins.

360cookware

Great app. Very easy to use and works perfect for what we need displaying recipe images and videos.

Waitakereaucklandbrass

The BEST image gallery app on Shopify !!! We trialled a couple of others but they didn't do what we needed so really happy to find this one from Enormaps. Easy to install and when I needed a few tweaks to the way the galleries displayed their tech guys helped set it all up for me AMAZING service. We are so so happy with our image gallery now it has really taken our website to a whole new level being able to display all our images in custom galleries. Thanks, guys you are AWESOME!!!!

Paperwhimsy

Awesome. Awesome app, awesome pricing, awesome support (incredibly fast, very helpful, able to do exactly what I requested).

I'm extremely pleased with the app and the company and the gallery looks exactly how I hoped it would: simple and sleek.

A+ for these folks at Enormapps. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with next.

Viola Gray

Service is excellent and super friendly
App is amazing and very useful
An absolute 5 Stars from me!!