4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effectiveness in enhancing page loading speed and optimizing images for SEO. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and management, making it suitable for those with limited technical skills. The app offers a satisfactory free plan, with many finding the paid plans worth the investment. It supports all image formats and includes a feature for image backup and restoration within a month. Many commend the responsive and helpful support team.

January 16, 2024

I spent a week and $19 on this Shopify app for image compression and PNG to JPG conversion, only to find it utterly disappointing. It managed to fetch only 40,000 out of 60,000+ images, leaving a substantial chunk untouched.

The customer support was no better – the in-app chat was unresponsive, and after two emails, I received a response written in otherworldly English just to point out the app can't do the work at all. I wasted both time and money on this unreliable app. Save yourself the trouble and steer clear of it!

They will certainly answer that everything is fine above but that is really not the case. A shame.

Sparq Mart
9 days using the app
September 18, 2023

I just used the free option because I am limited on funds but want to improve my website. So far, I am very happy with everything!

Earthling Supply Shop
22 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Seems to have worked somewhat on my products but cant locate my collection images

K94Life
About 1 hour using the app
November 3, 2023

I downloaded the App. Compressed 50 images, the free quota. I could not see the positive result yet.

Pet La La Land
Jordan
10 days using the app
August 18, 2023

seems to work very well. the high tier plan left me satisfied with the results. My page has seen a significant increase in loading speed with no notable reduction in image quality! i could have spent days optimizing and spent 20 dollars for a photoshop subscription. instead i used this. worth every single penny. THANK YOU!

MemeGarden Merch
17 days using the app
November 13, 2023

Good APP

Pet Merit Store
Jordan
10 days using the app
May 30, 2023

On the free plan, seems to work and boosted my speed score a few points. Overall does what it claims and the price is right!

Profit Diary
7 months using the app
October 17, 2023

So easy to use and worked so well!

Twisted Wares®
34 minutes using the app
March 5, 2023

Just downloaded and used it. It was quick and appears to have worked just fine. This will save me time and I can concentrate on marketing.

Fallen Acres Floral & Decor