Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

JAPLux

This app helped me to optimize my photos. It made my work much easier to just applying settings and clicking ok.

Homedec.dk

They don't answer! I pay for auto optimize and the same 143 images keeps updating, so now i almost used my 1500 images /month. Dont now whats wrong and they dont answer.

March 23, 2021

Dear Sir,
We are very sorry for this inconvenience. We checked and could not find any email from you. Could you send email again to our support email : support@squirai.com?
Thanks

MELTEC GmbH

TOP App, nur weiter so, kann es nur weiterempfehlen. Kürzt die Fotos, einfach nur genial! TOP TOP TOP

aichakhd

I used this app to optimize images in my Store. I really loved how it optimized the images pretty fast and the process was smooth!

The Skin Beauty

I used this app to optimize images in my Shopify Store. I really loved how it optimized the images pretty fast and the process was smooth!

Corporate Business Center

muito bom dfsdfsdfsdfs]~dçfs]a~dçfls]d~fçsldf~çsadhknmepirunfisdkjdxvokmvkmdokcmókmv´dovkmfvkdfvojnvpifdjvpdsfv

Zauber Lingerie

I got to know this app from a Facebook video. Immediately installed and optimized my pictures for free. All Worked with phone. Would be great if optimizing the alt text would be for free as well. The app is definitely a recommendation!

SOSOME

I've been using the app for almost 2 months and yet my Seo image score is low so I'm not really sure what's its optimization is actually doing and it uses up your quota every time you try to optimize. I don't really understand why it reoptimizes if it has already supposedly done the work already. personally think its a waste of money because my store speed is still low and product images are still showing as too big and I have to manually change it all!

High Grade Cosmetics

sooooo far soooooooo good. i hope this helps me get more traffic and sales ! thank so muchhhhh :) :) :)

LuxeBTW

Used this app to reduce my image sizes, worked great and saved me money by not having to hire anyone to do it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37