Reviews (431)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient image compression without quality loss. It's noted for enhancing website loading speed and SEO, with some merchants seeing a notable increase in speed score. The app's free plan, automatic optimization of future product images, and preparation for Google SEO are added benefits. Merchants also report time savings due to the app's ability to quickly compress large volumes of images. It's recommended for its simplicity, efficiency, and SEO benefits.

February 26, 2024

Compressions to work. Will time/load site to see how good the optimization was.

Hippie Hypnotism
27 days using the app
March 26, 2024

Easy to use and efficient

Little Treasures
About 1 month using the app
February 24, 2024

This app does not work. It does not convert PNG to JPG. We tried getting our money back but the developer does not respond.

Glassstaff
Netherlands
About 23 hours using the app
January 16, 2024

I spent a week and $19 on this Shopify app for image compression and PNG to JPG conversion, only to find it utterly disappointing. It managed to fetch only 40,000 out of 60,000+ images, leaving a substantial chunk untouched.

The customer support was no better – the in-app chat was unresponsive, and after two emails, I received a response written in otherworldly English just to point out the app can't do the work at all. I wasted both time and money on this unreliable app. Save yourself the trouble and steer clear of it!

They will certainly answer that everything is fine above but that is really not the case. A shame.

Sparq Mart

Loufdingue.com
Spain
About 1 hour using the app
September 18, 2023

I just used the free option because I am limited on funds but want to improve my website. So far, I am very happy with everything!

Earthling Supply Shop
22 days using the app
August 18, 2023

seems to work very well. the high tier plan left me satisfied with the results. My page has seen a significant increase in loading speed with no notable reduction in image quality! i could have spent days optimizing and spent 20 dollars for a photoshop subscription. instead i used this. worth every single penny. THANK YOU!

MemeGarden Merch
17 days using the app
August 23, 2023

I just started using it looks really easy to manage and will still learn all the hidden benefits.

Vanhunks Boarding - South Africa
South Africa
20 days using the app
October 17, 2023

So easy to use and worked so well!

Twisted Wares®