Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

JAVINISHKA

I used the app to reduce image size and increase the website speed and it worked well for me. Thank you !

Trendha

This app is a scam don't ever use it or upgrade they will just take your money and nothing will happen. i upgraded to get unlimited plan and after almost 10 days not even 2% was done. i contacted support for days almost daily and they never replied then i contacted shopify to get a refund and two days later one replied saying oh we optimized some of your images not even close to 1% of my photos and after that they never replied. they might reply here saying that they might fix it or they will contact me its a lie. i been trying for almost ten days contacting them but they have ZERO customer support. either this app doesn't work or big scam again never upgrade using this app they will take the money and then you will end up like me trying to get a refund, now i am writing this review and i am scared they will do something to my store but i have no choice not to warn others. i also believe they let others to write good reviews which is not true at all because no way this is working. i don't like making bad reviews for other businesses but i have to do it this time. well i guess i have to delete this app after this comment its scary to keep it after saying the truth here even i have not got a refund yet.

The Keto Hackery

So far so good. It was the easiest of all I have tried yet to get to the actual image optimization process.

MAT Green Concept

The app is efficient but you have to pay if you want to reduce more than 50 images on your website.

Digital Deals Trends

keep it up the good app.. love it easy to use keep it up the good app.. love it easy to use keep it up the good app.. love it easy to use

Customise it

I moved to the paid plan just for "Convert PNG to JPG" which actually doesn't work. I've sent them screenshots but no reply.

ceramooze

The best app for image optimization. The app is easy to use and they have good interface. I recommend you this app

Cocoon Botanicals

The app easily and autmatically compresses your photos to optimize page loading speed in the free plan.

222 Jewelry

This app has nice benefits for the free plan! Quick, easy-to-use app! I like how fast my images are optimized!

iWANTO.CARE

Great app, can optimize pictures in one click, I recommend especially for those who have several pictures

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38