Affiliate & Influencer

Manage affiliates & influencers to acquire new customers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

LesserEvil Snacks

Easy and smooth integration. Enzo at Impact helped us set up everything quickly and always answered any questions we had which made the process even easier!

nestoralcare

The integration went very smooth for us. I'm a marketer, but I was able to easily follow the tech implementation steps for onboarding. So you don't need to be a CTO or engineer to setup this program!

HOLYMARY

We had a few hiccups on integration, which took a little time to get sorted out, and the problem wasn't 100% identified. Bryanna in launch support did a great job of staying on top of it until the issue was resolved. Everything seems to be working great now. Will update review once we see the performance of the platform and partners. So far so good!

TeepeeJoy

Easy and smooth integration. The techs at Impact helped us set up everything quickly. Excited to start working with this platform!

Enro

Great partner for affiliate marketing. Wish they would improve their invoicing process! Big headache for accounting teams and managing P&L

Liquid I.V.

Great affiliate platform, would love to be able to create discounts and send product within Impact for a more seamless experience.

CORKCICLE.

The integration with Impact is so easy and seamless. We have done it for multiple partners and happy every time. The team at Impact is so amazing to work with and make the process even easier. Highly recommend!

EasyGenie

Shopify sent an ebook about impact which looked interesting, but I wasn't sure what to do once I installed the app. The only two choices were integrate existing impact customers and book a demo. What do I do to get started, if I am not an impact customer? I've already seen the video and read the ebook. I don't need a demo.

Blu Atlas

Onboarding and integration was extremely easy and streamlined. Fast responses, great customer service, and solid affiliate + influencer platform! Highly recommended.

BYBI

The team at Impact is the best at what they do. Incredibly helpful from start to finish. The process will be smooth and easy for you. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3