Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

FriendsPug Store

I very happy with this app and the support of this app. I'm new and to start my store with free version for this app. I encounter problem in increase the space size of field in my contact form. Dan Grossman patiently reply and answer my question in 5 email. Finally the problem is solve. My experience here is if can give a trust, he will try to solve problem for you if he can.
Thank you Dan Grossman.

LIGNIN & LIGHT

Super easy to use. You just click "add app" and your website has a contact button like magic, and it's free.

Nemanja Nikolic

It doesn't work and it doesn't integrate well with Mailchimp.
Customer support very poor! The guy is rude... Don't waste your time and money.
## EDIT AFTER DAN'S RESPONSE ##
Hi Dan,
That's simply not true. Indeed I responded 'Thanks, Awsome' but that was response on your first email. After that, I checked if the Mailchimp integration works and it didn't work on my side. I asked my friends in different countries to subscribe to my newsletter and that failed too. Your app didn't sync with my MailChimp account. I wrote to you again about the problem and I got this response:
' I have already confirmed that everything is working on your website. I have attached a screenshot for you. You do not need to send me any screenshots, I cannot do anything beyond what I've already done in verifying that everything works as intended.'
I didn't respond to this message at all. One star is well earned for your lack of patience in dealing with customers. If you charge $12/Month one would expect that basic problems could be solved?

I wish you all the best.

March 17, 2020

Hello Nemanja, I see that we had a conversation a month ago in which I answered all of your questions, verified your MailChimp integration was working normally, and you ended with a "thanks! awesome!". You seemed completely satisfied at the time. I will forward you a copy of the email thread to refresh your memory. If you need any other support please feel free to contact us.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Fantastic contact form, simple to use with no messing about, looks great on our store. I just don't see where the negative reviews come from, in our eyes there aren't any. A must for your store. Install this app tou won't dissapointed if we could give more than 5 stars we would. well done

Ethical Chick

Simple, pretty, easy to setup, the only contact form I've ever used, and on many different stores.

Benjamin

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

working great, simplicity in its best form , nice work people love it so far star star star star star star

Brickgalaxy

Great app - for our young shop it makes it easy, that people can contact us.
Thx for the work - and thx you make it free

Chloé 4paws

I like this app. But how can I know the url of a secondary contact form I created?
Also it would be good to have the possibility to add a scrollable list, if we want to ask question to people and know more about them.

Print Your Mind 3D

This has been really valuable to our business. The app is easy to use and easy to install. You also get quite a bit of functionality with the free version. I would definitely recommend it. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Kit Containers LLC

I used this app to help improve the contact form on my store. It did everything I needed and then some very easy to use, painless, and professional would recommend to anyone looking for a contact form.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23