Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

BLACK ROOS REPUBLIC

I really like the Application. I got my first contact Yesterday and it was amazing. I highly recommend this Application. Very simple and helpful. Thank you

Seedles

Integrates quickly. Thank you for answering our review. I've updated to 5 stars to reflect the ability to edit the subject lines by changing the name of the forms.

March 13, 2019

Hi Seedles. You can edit your contact form's subject line by changing your contact form's name, or your users can provide their own subject lines by adding a subject field to your form. If you'd like step-by-step instructions please contact us through the app!

Spy Shop SA

great so far, but i dont see any spam filter to captcha. So i dont know why everyone is saying download this to block the @mail.ru spam rubbish.

March 12, 2019

Hi Spy Shop SA. The spam filtering is built-in. A visible CAPTCHA is 15-year-old technology and there are better methods today. You will not get any bot spam through this app which is why Shopify recommends it for that.

Kreative Hedgehog

Great app, it does what it supposed to do and is very user friendly. It's easy to figure out what and where you should do.

DAPPE

Please be aware of using this app!!! I have had it installed on my site for months, but recently I've had some irate customers leaving 1 star reviews. It turns out that this app has not been working and I have not been receiving customer emails. This is absolutely unacceptable! I hate to think how many customers I have lost because I installed this!!!

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Neon Yolk Shop

It works but we do get a lot of questions so for example if you have 3 in a day they'll all be clumped together. I really hate this because sometimes I miss questions. I will be looking for another form.

Grandma Quotes

This is one of the best, if not, the best contact form apps that I've used. Very easy to set up and works like a charm!

SKINourishment, Inc.

This is an okay app until you need customer service.

A quick and poor response from Dan.

Full review: The contact form is easy to use and setup. The app starts at free and we were able to use this tier despite having a pretty good number of contacts per week. The app threads email in Gmail as one thread despite the unique number assigned to each case. I brought this issue to Dan (the owner and dev) after it was brought to me by the customer service team. Dan's first reply was extremely short and unhelpful. As I pushed further Dan was slightly kinder still disregarding the issue as not an issue saying it was Google's fault.

SalesWorm Co

Amazing customer service and extra fast response and resolution.
I am using it since started my website and only I had a small problem which was resolved in less than 5 minutes. Note that the problem was caused by me and was not an error of the application

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23