Improved Contact Form

Improved Contact Form

by Awio

"Contact Us" Page Generator and Popup Contact Widget

Wrought Iron Haven

Wow does this every cut down on spam! We use it on our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com and saw a huge decrease in crap email as we don't post our email on the site anymore and the tab at the bottom is a really good function for visitors without being too intrusive.

Justthegoods

Seems to be working most of the time... but lately I've had a whole bunch of people contact me on facebook saying they were unable to find my contact information... despite this app being set to show at the bottom of every page, always. Hmmm? Strange! Works on all of my devices anyway!

Sunnystudiostamps

I enjoyed this app and it worked well until I accidentally hit the spam button next to my delete button in error. When this is done emails automatically stop forwarding which happened to me for four months without my knowledge. Dan agreed to fix it when I realized I wasn't getting any of my emails after receiving a number of customers complaining about my lack of response. A couple months later I accidentally bumped the wrong button again and this time I immediately tried to fix it (which is not possible on the customer side). Dan's poor customer service response was that he didn't want to help me and asked me to delete the app. I recommend going somewhere else to avoid the headache and terrible service.

Womenzone

The app working well. Nice design.Thank you!

A Stitch A Half

We have been using the app for some time now and are very happy with the performance. It does what its supposed to do and we shall gladly refer any friends to use this app as well.

Direct 4x4

Easy to use and setup. No issues at all.

Eshoopa

Best contact form for new beginner

Go Secret Garden

Dan was giving prompt rely to help, though our site is not compatiable with this app.

Coffee Intention

Excellent app, I use it in all my stores and can be nothing else than satisfied. It's user friendly, simple and does what it supposed to do :) highly recommended!

Zoran Designs Jewelry

Excellent app. I've been using it for a couple of years now. No issues and does exactly what it's supposed to. Haven't received any spam through this app. Great job!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22