In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Gearazo

One of the must-have apps for every Shopify store.

It enables you to make a funnel style upsell and let them add more in their cart with 1 click.

Very smartly done.

Precision Metal Art

This app really helps our process for add to cart upsells. I hope they offer a post-purchase upsell feature soon.

PlayingCardDecks.com

Support and function is great so far and have already seen results.
I will look forward to experimenting with different offers. Thanks!

Danish Fair Fashion

Great APP that enables me to offer RE-ZIP reusable packing in the cart to my customers. It is really simple to use.

Love Monday Apparel

Great app. Started making upsells immediately. Will is awesome to work with and helped customize the app to fit my specifications. Highly recommend.

CYCLISM LLC

Could not get the app to work as needed. Contacted support and they were very slow to reply - 4 days. Support did work on the issue though it was incomplete and sloppy. I don't think they checked after doing the work. Contacted support a second time - this time no answer at all (we waited for 7 days). I guess they didn't want to deal with it. We uninstalled the app.

Twelve South

Easy to set up and get started right away. Lots of options to make it fit into your store seamlessly. Very helpful support!

Linx Vapor

So far this app has been working perfectly and the support has been awesome. They will help you set the app up and even help you customize the look, color, and location. We are using the mini cart feature for our site and had been told by other app developers that having an upsell in that type of cart would not be possible... But not with this app. They replied super fast to my questions and made the changes that I need. I would highly recommend giving the app a try.

The Rug Truck

We installed this app to our theme, shortly after launching our new store. Later in the day, we discovered that the app was splattered all over the place on random pages...completely ruining the user experience. I then reached out to customer support and explained the urgency. No response. I wouldn't recommend this app to anybody.

April 25, 2019

I am very sorry this happened! In Cart Upsell should never appear in multiple locations, and I'm sorry we weren't in the office last night to receive your request. If you ever want to try the app again, we'll set it up to make sure it is working perfectly before any offers are shown to your shoppers.

ADV Research

I was looking for a better way to make an additional offer to my visitor without breaking their buying momentum and or losing the initial sale. Off to test all my offers now...Thank you...Great App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16