In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

XmasPetFun

The app is so great and easy to set! If you could't set it well, don't worry, their service is soooooo fast! They will help you set it within minutes. This is the best app i used until now.

Supply

Not only is this app the best of its kind in the store, the support is out of this world. Will went above and beyond to tweak it for my very unique theme and make sure it was perfect. A++

See it in action at Supply.co

Fabvery Fashion

Great App, App support is outstanding and super super fast. They fix the issue on the fly without any delay. love the app and its works as mention.

Thanks for this App.You guys really deserve a 5 Start rating.

Organic Riot

This app is amazing! Really really helpful team for any design specs one needs. And even for any help and customization. So happy with them :)

Silvershine

This app is great I'm still testing so will be updating my review in a few days. Just be careful before the trial period ends you have to choose your plan or you will be upgraded to the highest plan. The customer service is quick and reliable. Thank you.

September 19, 2019

Glad you're enjoying it so far! To clarify, we do not and cannot automatically change your plan - it's not possible for a Shopify app to do that. You have to select, and then confirm, any app charge before it can be added.

Alkaline Herb Shop

Best App and best customer support experience, they will literally call you and set everything up for you! I have not received this level of support and service from any other app provider. At first I was hesitant because I thought it would be hard to use and set up and far from it not only is the app easy to use they will literally help you install everything!!!! Thank You Thank You!!!!!

StarSeed Gear

We're newbies. Just setting up a store and we saw a video where someone recommended this app. During the setup process, I selected a button that I shouldn't have and it created some problems. The guys at In Cart Upsell stuck with us until we were able to diagnose the problem and easily resolve it. They really do provide top notch support and the app works as advertised. We're not big fans of "in your face" popups and pitches so this app and the offer we provide for the customer fits us perfectly. Highly recommend this app.

August 30, 2019

Thank you very much! Thanks to your feedback, a warning message will now appear if that button is incorrectly selected :-)

Zoomlite

The best upsell app on the App store. Will did a great job in setting up and customising it for our store.

All Sports Locker

Love this app. It's 10x better than annoying upsell/cross-sell popups. Will helped me out almost instantly to get things set up properly. Highly recommend giving this app a shot.

Tote&Carry

Works Perfectly, Getting a lot of sales from this app, and the support team is very helpful and reliable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18