In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

ADV Research

I was looking for a better way to make an additional offer to my visitor without breaking their buying momentum and or losing the initial sale. Off to test all my offers now...Thank you...Great App!

Harper & Belle, CA.

This is by far the best Upsell we've used and most importantly, the developer helps out with basic customization requests which is really useful. I decided to jump onto this for another store that sells high value products in the $299-$699 range and our single In Cart Upsell has done 7.8% conversion rate in 24 days. So I'll leave you to decide if this is worth the low price! Thanks.

3BET.com

The app was easy to get set up and is extremely versatile. I was having an issue with one of the 4 upsell promos I created, but as soon as I reached out to the support team my response was swiftly taken care. I'm very happy with this product!

Funda Mágica

I'm really enjoying this app. Getting a lot of benefits from it and it is super easy and user friendly to install. Must have it!!

I.C.Emergency

I love this app because it's easy to use, easy to integrate and I'm delighted with the results. True value for money, this upsell app does everything I want it to and its making extra sales for me.

WOWCOMBO

It can be better. App do what described, but seems loading speed is not ok. Do something with speed please

Bad Girls Rok

OMG. This app developer is AMAZING! He genuinely cares that it works precisely as YOU want it to on your store! Best to get it before he begins charging for it! Thank you!

Elusive Society

I offer free shipping, and one of the great benefits to this app is that it encourages customers who are already making a purchase to add another item to their shopping cart which is a huge benefit to me because another hat or beanie only adds about 50 cents to my shipping costs so it's a huge win! Very happy with it

Doggykingdom

Great customer support great app if you need an incart Upsell with custom field - I didn’t found something similar and I am happy with the results.

Glamberry Jewellery

I got many upsells using this app. It looks professional, unlike messy pop ups. Highly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15