In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

JoyBräu

The app is easy to handle and understand. We had some questions at the beginning and got really fast and great email support (less then 24h response time). It worked pretty well for us!

Milk Street Store

This app has helped us sell an item we're trying to get out of stock, in the past 10 days we sold 3 times the amount of the previous 10 days. It's working very quickly and showing what we can do with upsells. Not only that, the support team (Will) is fantastic and helpful.

Troubadour

When you create an offer, it does not allow you to select a specific product variant, only the main product! This makes the app not capable of running one of the offers that we have (currently manually coded).

Note that it also does not allow setting an actual discounted price, without creating a discount code or making a duplicate product with a different price.

June 23, 2019

Sorry we weren't a good fit for your needs! It actually is possible to restrict variants from being shown in offers - we can set this up for you if you need help.
The discount feature uses discount codes that could be shared because Shopify is able to enforce the rules for those discount codes. The idea is that the code can be shared because it's only valid for that combination of products. I can assist with setting that up, if you want!

LOUD & PROUD SHOP

Really great app. Very pleased!!

I had some technical issues (my fault). Sent an email for assistance and received almost immediate reply and detailed help. Problem was resolved and all questions answered at lightning speed!

CHVentures

Great app and great service! I actually uninstalled the app as I thought it wasn't compatible for what I wanted. Will from the team reached out to me and personally fixed my issue. Since then, Will has installed on 2 other stores for me too - never experienced service like it with any other app! Seeing some results already after 24 hours.

5 stars for sure!

Frate Mate Club

Awesome app ! will from the customer support is a beast recommend this app. High CTR and increase AOV

May 31, 2019

Thank you very much indeed! So glad it is working well for you!
- Will, from customer support

swizzello.com

Great app and brilliant customer support. Best I have experienced! Highly recommend this app for its functions and the great customer support offered!

May 29, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad we could help you get upsell offers set up on your store.

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

Had it a few weeks only, and already seeing about a dramatic increase in upsell. Service is really lovely, quick and respectful. The app was almost instant to set up - great for a non-tech, time-poor person like me. This is definitely one of my better app purchases. Highly recommend.

Gearazo

One of the must-have apps for every Shopify store.

It enables you to make a funnel style upsell and let them add more in their cart with 1 click.

Very smartly done.

Precision Metal Art

This app really helps our process for add to cart upsells. I hope they offer a post-purchase upsell feature soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17