In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Southern Sugar Bakery

We have really enjoyed this app. So easy to set up and monitor the traffic using it. Nice variables to help it blend with your website color scheme. Looking forward to testing it out further.

Sainspiredcl

Many thanks for always answering my questions

Scrapbook Kyandyland

Couldn't get it to work or do what it was supposed to. Deleted....

Bigboyz Club

Will From 'In Cart Upsell' is the man ... I use both the checkout page & draw-style slide out cart ... and needed the upsell installed on BOTH. The app wizard only allows for 1 option during setup, but the app settings allow for both if you know css, dom setting etc. As I had no idea, I contacted Will from support who got onto it straight away. Will add it in, and like magic ... in cart upsell started increasing the size of the order, within minutes. This app does what it's supposed to ... (makes you more money), (period). Great work guys, I need to play with it more ... but at least I know it works 100%. Thank you for a great app.

Montana Mex

Great app! Saw returns almost immediately. Customers really use it and add extra items to their cart. Would recommend!

Newbravadosite

Would recommend this app to everyone. It was easy to install and great for upselling related product. Makes for easy sales! Just wish I had more control over the layout, as it's not the prettiest.

Chaos And Harmony

Great app - increased AOV for us. would recommend

Cbdoilsource

Easy to set up, and it works! People are adding extra items to their cart because of this app.

Neodens2

great product. thank you. huge help for our store...

Lurebeauty

awesome product! easy to use, absolutely free!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14