In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted in cart upsell & cross sell offers - no popups!

OKAY PRETTY

Obsessed with this app! It does everything I need it to seamlessly and when I wanted minor edits the help team fixed them within hours.

GoFit

Absolutely LOVE this app! It's hard to find a solid upsell app that works with side drawer carts but this one is incredible and the customer service is top-notch! 5 stars from me!

Minute Taker

Great app for up-sells at cart stage (not tried any other stages yet). Also very fast and efficient customer service. Would recommend!

January 20, 2021

Hello to our friends from Minute Taker

Thank you! We are happy we could assist you :-) All the best on your e-commerce journey ;-)

gizupp.com

Awesome app and amazing support! There are not better in cart upsell app, we made thousands in revenue with it

January 20, 2021

Hello to our friends from gizupp.com

We are highly grateful for your support! We are happy we could assist you :-)
We are glad your revenues have increased from using our app that makes our hard work all the more worthwhile! ;-)

FunkyFish פאנקי פיש

I needed help using the app, I chose to use the Chat option and immediately got an answer, and until I was fully satisfied the representative did not leave me!
This is a service and this is an app!

Hello to our friends from FunkyFish פאנקי פיש

Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We are extremely happy we could assist you! Happy selling! :-)

WENVIA

I recently installed this app and it was easy to set up. My questions were answered quickly and the customer service is impeccable.

January 18, 2021

Hello to our friends from WENVIA

We're glad we could assist! Thank you for the kudos! :-) We wish you and your store great success!

Weekend Nails

I've only had it on my website for a short time. It was very easy to install and customer service was extremely responsive!

Hello to our friends from Weekend Nails

Thank you for leaving this honest review! We really appreciate it! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more questions you may have

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

Have been using the app for months now, highly customizable, and very responsive customer service! love it

January 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

We are grateful to customers like you! Thank you for your continued support! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

NaturéO Tours

perfect, support helpfully and fast answer to my question
I recommend the app in cart upsell for shopify

January 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from NaturéO Tours

Thank you so much for leaving us this kind review! We are glad that you love the app and we are glad we could assist you! Thank you for your support :-)

Luxx Drops

Great service from Kevin! Quick and helpful
.....................................................................

January 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Luxx Dropst

We appreciate this fantastic review! We will be sure to let Kevin his help was greatly appreciated! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41