In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 27, 2023

Fantastic app. Alle the features I've been looking for. Big recommendation from us. A must have to upsell.

iFurb
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
In Cart Upsell replied January 31, 2023

Hello to our friends at iFurb

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 26, 2023

We just added this application. Customer Service and response time is outstanding. They will be able to assist you with any questions and are able to help you on the back end efficiently! I am excited to see what else this app has to offer!

LALICIOUS
Time spent using app: 2 days
In Cart Upsell replied January 27, 2023

Hello to our friends at LALICIOUS

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

January 24, 2023

very nice :) very fast & friendly support.. would definitely recommend. Perfect for boosting AOV!!!!

GlowRinge
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
In Cart Upsell replied January 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at GlowRinge

January 24, 2023

Great support, they answered all my questions directly and fixed my problem so i am very happy. Very friendly aswell.

Hälsopaketet
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
In Cart Upsell replied January 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at Hälsopaketet

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that our support team has been helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 24, 2023

The most helpful support from a Shopify app I have ever come across. We were having page speed issues and their support were super helpful in sorting it out.

KIRI & BELLE
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hello to our friends at KIRI & BELLE

January 18, 2023

Fast and friendly support did all the work to install this on my theme (out of the sandbox flex) and answered all my questions. Too soon to tell how my upsells are performing but from everything I can tell the app performs as expected. Testing this for an on page inline approach as compared to my previous upsell app that loaded in a popup.

The Forever Rose
Time spent using app: 15 days
In Cart Upsell replied January 19, 2023

Hello to our friends at The Forever Rose

January 11, 2023

excellent customer service here... I was really struggling in a panic to why no one could add my pop up product to their cart... and the staff here totally saved me within a matter of minutes... got everything running up and good... they know their stuff! thank you a million times :)

PillowPanels.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
In Cart Upsell replied January 11, 2023

Hello to our friends at PillowPanels.com

January 4, 2023

Great app with good features to upsell. Been using this for a month and see results. We like how it's customizable. Support is very good too!

ECOKIND Cleaning
Time spent using app: 29 days

Hello to our friends at ECOKIND Cleaning

January 4, 2023

Customer Service is great and fast. App works well. Could use some more styling layouts, but overall it works nicely.

Brickell Men's Products®
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hello to our friends at Brickell Men's Products®

January 4, 2023

The feature is really helpful in maximizing profit margin. Great App!

dog-place
Germany
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
In Cart Upsell replied January 4, 2023

Hello to our friends at dog-place