In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by InCart Upsell

Best targeted in cart upsell & cross sell offers - no popups!

Petaventure

Very beautiful app ! Perfect to upgrade the shopping cart on my website. Easy to use I recommend this app

May 8, 2021

Hello to our friends from Petaventure

Thank you for leaving us this great recommendation! ;-) We appreciate it!

PhatMuscleProject

Keep having issues with the analytics. Customer support states that they are working on "updates". This has been going on for 3ish months, still not fixed. Reached out multiple times and literally got the same response each time as if their response was copy and pasted. Not happy with the support team.

LoraineHolmesCL

Great app and AMAZING customer service! They helped me setting the app and were realllyyy fast getting back to my emails!

May 3, 2021

Hello to our friends from LoraineHolmesCL

Thank you for leaving us this 5-star review! We appreciate it and we are happy the app has been so helpful :-) We wish you and your store great success!

Lifeboost Coffee

Perfect upsell and cross selling Shopify app. We have been using it for over a year now. Integration and setting is simple. The support team is very fast to respond!

Hello to our friends from Lifeboost Coffee

Thank you for leaving us this great recommendation! We appreciate your support :-)

Fat Panda Webstore

Great technical supports! I contacted them while I had an unknown issue with the banner not showing on cart page. They replied in a fast turnaround time in email with a detailed solution. It is very simple to follow, and very helpful. My problem has been solved.

Hello to our friends from Fat Panda Webstore

We are happy we could help! Thank you for leaving us this honest 5-star review! We appreciate it :-)

Tortilla Familia

We were looking for a simple up-sell option that did not cost a lot as we started our business. It was very simple to add this up-sell to our checkout experience. When we had a problem They were very responsive and helpful. This is a great option to add to your website. Thanks you guys and gals!

April 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from Tortilla Familia

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could help don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

This APP has a great service team, very helpful. They always help us to solve the problem and also help us to redesign the layout and look for the website. Compared with other upsell apps, they did a way better job.

April 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Keychron

Thank you for this high praise! We are happy that the app has proven to be so useful to you :-) Thank you for your kind words!

Aromalief

This is a great app to start offering additional in app sales or offers in the product page or cart page. They also have very responsive customer service even in their free version.

April 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Aromalief

The Healing Genie Ltd

Excellent customer service. I had a problem caused by a theme update and they were on it and fixed it right away. Easy app to use and is converting well. highly recommended.

Hello to our friends from The Healing Genie Ltd

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for leaving this 5-star review! :-)

Sprout Vegetables

Very good customer service to help get set up and customise the display of the upsells to my store. I have an upsell on the product page and the cart - the only thing to improve would be added functionality on what happens when the CTA is clicked on the product page - I would like the option to remain on the product page rather than be taken to the cart (but I believe this feature is in development). Overall very good!

Hello to our friends from Sprout Vegetables

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! :-) We are happy the app is helpful to you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48