In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Silvershine

This app is great I'm still testing so will be updating my review in a few days. Just be careful before the trial period ends you have to choose your plan or you will be upgraded to the highest plan. The customer service is quick and reliable. Thank you.

September 19, 2019

Glad you're enjoying it so far! To clarify, we do not and cannot automatically change your plan - it's not possible for a Shopify app to do that. You have to select, and then confirm, any app charge before it can be added.

Alkaline Herb Shop

Best App and best customer support experience, they will literally call you and set everything up for you! I have not received this level of support and service from any other app provider. At first I was hesitant because I thought it would be hard to use and set up and far from it not only is the app easy to use they will literally help you install everything!!!! Thank You Thank You!!!!!

StarSeed Gear

We're newbies. Just setting up a store and we saw a video where someone recommended this app. During the setup process, I selected a button that I shouldn't have and it created some problems. The guys at In Cart Upsell stuck with us until we were able to diagnose the problem and easily resolve it. They really do provide top notch support and the app works as advertised. We're not big fans of "in your face" popups and pitches so this app and the offer we provide for the customer fits us perfectly. Highly recommend this app.

August 30, 2019

Thank you very much! Thanks to your feedback, a warning message will now appear if that button is incorrectly selected :-)

Zoomlite

The best upsell app on the App store. Will did a great job in setting up and customising it for our store.

All Sports Locker

Love this app. It's 10x better than annoying upsell/cross-sell popups. Will helped me out almost instantly to get things set up properly. Highly recommend giving this app a shot.

Tote&Carry

Works Perfectly, Getting a lot of sales from this app, and the support team is very helpful and reliable.

Saki Knives

This app is working great. I pointed out a new upgrade required to keep inline with a shopify change and this was fixed and updated satisfactorily within 24 hours. More importantly its the most efficient upsell cart side out there. Great job Will and team. I recommend

August 1, 2019

Thank YOU for helping us get multicurrency support done so quickly!

Madison Ashley

Will from in cart upsell support is the man! I needed specific adjustments made and it works perfectly the way want it now. Thanks for the great support and app functionality

JoyBräu

The app is easy to handle and understand. We had some questions at the beginning and got really fast and great email support (less then 24h response time). It worked pretty well for us!

Milk Street Store

This app has helped us sell an item we're trying to get out of stock, in the past 10 days we sold 3 times the amount of the previous 10 days. It's working very quickly and showing what we can do with upsells. Not only that, the support team (Will) is fantastic and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17