In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Reflex Insert

I've been only using the app for a day or so but had an issue with the popup showing up, I sent a short email to their team and IN MINUTES had a response and the issue was quickly fixed by their team, Literally in disbelief as to how fast it was resolved. Shout out to Jevon for the amazing customer service.

Nomination South Africa

App works well, some styling issues but support were 100% responsive and helpful in assisting with any issues.

October 23, 2020

Hello to our friends from Nomination South Africa

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We're glad that the app works well for you and we were able to assist you! We wish your store the utmost success online! :-)

Mon Joli Bain

Very cool app. Liked the design, the tools and the interface. Lots of options to personalize your upsells

October 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from Mon Joli Bain

We're glad you left this awesome review! It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. We wish Mon Joli Bain great success! :-)

GEM&CO

Jevon & the rest of the In Cart Upsell Support Team were great! They helped install the app into my custom theme. Quick replies. Great app! Increases your AOV with ease. 10/10 recommend

October 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from GEM&CO

Thanks very much for this awesome review! We're glad that our customer support has left such an impact! We will extend your kudos to them for sure! :-)

Soul CBD

I've been looking for an app that slides into my cart drawer as opposed to requiring a cart page and this one is perfect! Functions great and the support team was quick in responding to questions I had.

October 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from Soul CBD

Thank you for this awesome feedback! We really appreciate it and we're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! :-)

Toor Knives

Great conversions and the BEST customer support from any app we have worked with. All around a great addition to any website!

October 14, 2020

Hello to our friends from Toor Knives

Thank you for this awesome feedback! We're happy you had a fantastic experience. We are glad we were able to help! :-) We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey!

Baby Sprout

The app is great! Adds alot to our AOV. One offer wasn't showing up but I contacted support and Jevon was very quick and helpful to go into my store and fix the issue immediately, even sending me screenshots of it completed. So helpful, highly recommended!

October 12, 2020

Hello to our friends from Baby Sprout

Thank you for leaving this great review! We appreciate it! :-) We will definitely let Jevon know that his assistance was greatly appreciated!

All in the Wild

This app has made us $100's of dollars in a short amount of time.
The support has been fantastic . Super fast and helpful.
Can't recommend this app enough.

October 12, 2020

Hello to our friends from All in the Wild

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome recommendation, we really appreciate it! :-)

Redhan

This is an excellent app and is perfect for boosting average order value. The customer support is excellent too. Would 100% recommend this app

October 8, 2020

Hello to our friends from Redhan

Thank you for the recommendation! It is highly appreciated and we are glad we could help! We wish Redhan much success online ;-)

Le Stylish Pet

I like the app. Easy to set up and to use. And when I had questions, the customer service was very helpful!
Recommend!

October 8, 2020

Hello to our friends from Le Stylish Pet

It is extremely kind of you to take the time out to leave us this wonderful review! We truly do appreciate your support :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36