Shopify Inbox , 4,074 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its convenience, affordability, and efficiency in customer communication. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless integration with stores, and features like emailing missed chats, offering products and discounts, and consolidating customer interactions. The quick replies and live chat features are praised for providing instant responses. Merchants also value the ability to personalize customer interactions and manage a growing customer base through tagging and categorization. The app is noted for increasing customer engagement, trust, and sales, with real-time communication and immediate notifications. Its mobile version is also highly functional.

March 26, 2024

I like it, I wish it was in a noticeable position or brighter so I would notice the message to me sooner.

LaBron Perfume
Over 2 years using the app
March 11, 2024

I like the fact that I can directly communicate with customers and solve their problems.

*TIBA'S*
2 months using the app
February 21, 2024

its pretty straight forward

Cloud Nine Cake Centre
Almost 3 years using the app
March 27, 2024

Great service to help customer's & conversions. Could be improved but great for what it has to offer

Loyal Origins
5 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Our customers use it A LOT so it has been a great addition. The only thing that has kept me from giving 5 stars is the chat is a little glitchy. Some people don't see messages and think we are ignoring them even though we have sent replies. Also some newer messages arrive before older ones making the chain confusing.
Otherwise a great addition to our store.

GOGO Sweaters
Over 1 year using the app
January 26, 2024

Its very good, i wish i can engage with the customer while they are browsing before they leave the site or message Sumstuff4u with questions so that we might help guide them to a purchase.

SUMSTUFF4U
4 months using the app
December 31, 2023

Dev team finally fix shops switching function and it works.

Suggestion:
1. Add "Long press msg to reply" function like whatsapp, so seller can reply each questions precisely in inbox.

2. Add "Recall / Delete" function which both parties type wrongly.

3. Improve uploaded picture quality, we need display HD pic.

4. Just copy everything from whatsapp will do.

Ti-Parts Titanium
Singapore
6 months using the app
January 11, 2024

It works well, but I don´t like that you need to search for all the company employees to assign the message again; a solution could be to Manage assignments with one or two clicks or remember the last person who answers.

GGM Gastro Nordic
Norway
5 months using the app
February 20, 2024

Good, but i can't get it to work as an app on my phone, that uses Brave as a browser.

GHW
New Zealand
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 19, 2024

very helpful app, has been used by self and customers quite a lot

DaddyPop Ltd