Turn browsers into buyers
Share products, discount codes, and get powerful insights so you can sell more and focus on chats that convert.
Help more people in less time
Create quick replies, FAQs, and automated messages all from your admin and keep your brand consistent.
Centralize chats in one place
Chat in real time or use email and SMS to follow up when you can’t talk to customers live.
About Shopify Inbox
About Shopify Inbox
Talk with customers and sell over online store chat, social media, and email all from Shopify Inbox. Customize online store chat, saved responses, and more right from your admin. With Shopify Inbox, you can grow your business, build strong customer relationships, and spend less time on support, all for free from a single business chat app.
USE CHAT TO SELL MORE AND BUILD STRONG RELATIONSHIPS
Shopify Inbox is so much more than support. In fact, 70% of Shopify Inbox conversations are with customers making a purchasing decision.
Use Shopify Inbox to:
- Save time managing customer conversations from online store chat and social media all within a single app
- Send products, discounts, and new orders from your Shopify store directly inside chats with just a few taps to turn more conversations into checkouts
- Send automated messages and continue chats over SMS or email so you don’t need to respond in real time
- Know when customers add or remove items from their shopping cart
- Assign chats to your staff and team to scale customer conversations
Shopify Inbox connects with popular messaging platforms so you can manage your customer and team conversations from the convenience of a single business communication app:
APPLE BUSINESS CHAT // Let customers contact you through Messages on their Apple device.
MESSENGER // Let customers contact you from your Facebook Page, Facebook Shop, and Messenger.
INSTAGRAM (coming soon) // Let customers contact you through your Instagram posts, stories, and Shop tab.
- To use Shopify Inbox you must have an online store with Shopify
- You must use Shopify Inbox on your desktop (shopifyinbox.com) or install it on an iOS, iPadOS, or Android device to receive and respond to messages
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Vanity Bath Store
This app was great until the rules were changed. I can no longer reply to customers on the app--I have to go to email. That significantly changes the effectiveness of this app. Prior to the change I was able to close 5 sales.
Quirky Baby LLC
I downloaded this app. It’s on my website. But the widget is not where I want it to be, and I can’t customize it or uninstall it because it’s not in my apps list. I keep getting “reload page” errors messages. I like that it has an app, though.
CCR Custom Metals, LLC
I like it but it could be so much better. Here are some ideas that I think should be implemented. ~Custom product listing straight from the message
~Be able to copy and paste snapshots straight to message without having to save and upload a "photo"
~the ability to save frequently used saved replies. It would be nice if we could have 20+ options.
~If the customer has purchased from me before, it would be nice to have all the previous sales and message information on the side of the page. Can you tell that I came from Etsy? lol