Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Alpine Dog Co. ™

This app is awesome. If you're looking to embed your IG gallery, this is it. Their support is above and beyond - I came with a question, and they literally were offering to fix things to match our theme. Support like this is hard to find! It's worth it, and our load time doesn't suck as much as other apps either.

December 2, 2022

Hi Natalie,

Here is Felix again from Socialwidget.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Felix

JewelTrendsx

Incredibly helpful! Added the perfect elements to elevate my new webpage thank you Ricky, highly reccomend

December 2, 2022

Hi JewelTrendsx,

Socialwidget by OneCommerce

I.D. Swiss Botanicals (CH)

Location Switzerland

Very good application. The customer service is reactive, I recommend. Thank you for your help, pleasure

November 30, 2022

Hi I.D. Swiss Botanicals (CH)

Krysalis Kouture

Time spent using app 1 day

The app works well. I wasn't sure which IG feed app to choose and I am glad I found this one. Looks great. Easy to use. The support is friendly and helped make the page look even better.

Hi Krysalis Kouture

Angelique Alexander Art

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I needed some help with a few tweaks and the team we're incredibly helpful and efficient! Wow... have not received such amazing service in a while.

Hi Angelique Alexander Art,

Lesley Gray Photography

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I'm using the free version just now and it's been simple to set up and customise. Ricky from the One Commerce team was very helpful in assisting me to change the colour of a particular section. Thank you!

Hi Lesley Gray Photography,

TEMPLE JEWEL

Location Spain

Muy buena aplicacion, te permite tener varios diseños de feed en tu pagina web, si tienes alguna duda el equipo te la resuelve en seguida, son muy rapidos y muy formales. Me gusto mucho, la recomiendo mucho. Tiene flexibilidad a la hora de darle diseño en tu pagina web.

Hola administrador de la tienda TEMPLE JEWEL,

Aquí está Niel de nuevo de Socialwidget.

Estamos contentos de que haya pasado un tiempo fantástico con nosotros y apreciamos sus valiosos comentarios sobre nuestra aplicación y el servicio de soporte.

También le recomiendo que consulte nuestro blog para conocer las últimas noticias no solo sobre Socialwidget, sino también sobre otras aplicaciones de OneCommerce, una plataforma líder de soluciones de comercio electrónico, más que eso en https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Si tiene más preguntas, no dude en contactarnos a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Salud,
Niel
Widget social de OneCommerce

Fatty Pancake

Time spent using app About 3 hours

So far so good! It's insane how quickly they reached out to update their widgets buttons to match my website colors, A+ right there! The app was also super easy to set up, unlike a few other social media apps I've tried, and my Insta feed displays perfectly on my website. I'll update as time goes on, but thus far I'm super happy!

Hi Fatty Pancake,

fashionpeak

Time spent using app 36 minutes

The app offers a very detailed customization options. The support is the best, super friendly and helpful !

Hi fashionpeak,

wearegreenback

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The customer service is outstanding! I could talk to a real person over chat and they just set things up for me exactly as I needed within minutes. So easy to use and refreshing to have an app service that has real people behind it!

Hi Wearegreenback admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialwidget.

I truly appreciate you leave your wonderful feedback for us.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Addtionally, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Rachel