Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

lettuceclub

Location Australia

Rachel helped me so much when I was having some trouble with working out some things on the app! Thank you rachel and what a great support you were to me!

May 10, 2022

Hi Lettuceclub Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I truly appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

Rachel

enkel.online

Abby is very helpful solving problems and recommending features of the widget. They respond fast and very kindly. Great widget and team

May 6, 2022

Hi Enkel.online admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Herdwickdistillery

Abby helped me to get set up and tweaked some things for me, i would highly recommend the app and abbys helpfulness

May 5, 2022

Hi Herdwickdistillery admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

Allie Jean

Easy to use and right away they helped me by customizing it for me like adjusting font sizing and putting my logo on it etc.

May 5, 2022

Hello Allie Jean admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Felix

Lakeland Hampers

Niel was amazing he really helped me to set up and customise my widget! I love using this app and would recommend it!

May 4, 2022

Hi Lakeland Hampers admin,

Here's Niel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Niel

Jimmy Sparrow

This app provides very helpful service and it's easy to use. Definitely makes my website look clean and professional.

May 4, 2022

Hello Jimmy Sparrow store admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Felix

ADHDoers

Location France

Very good. The support was very patient and helped me through every step of setting up the app on our website

May 3, 2022

Hello ADHDoers store admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

CHEF SUPPLY CO

Location Australia

Great app and a great team behind it. Customer service is excellent :) Would recommend 100%. Great addition to our store!

lesdunes-store

Location France

Le support vient directement à nous pour nous aider à mettre en place le feed comme on le souhaite.
Très réactif, je recommande

April 29, 2022

Bonjour administrateur de la boutique lesdunes-store,

Voici Windy de l'équipe Socialhead.

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement d'avoir laissé un avis.

Vous êtes la raison pour laquelle nous nous développons davantage et apportons une meilleure expérience client.

Encore une fois, merci de faire confiance et d'utiliser notre application.

Par ailleurs, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire votre business sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez vous référer à plus de détails ici : https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Cordialement!
Windy

Zael Finds

I use this app to help me with a more profound website, in which it was very effective they also recommended me very great options as well as they were quick and did an extraordinary job in doing so!

April 30, 2022

Hello Zael Finds admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.