Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

JOIAH

Very nice app, user-friendly and easy to customize even in desktop and mobile depending on how you want your instagram feed to be showed up.
There are two things that are limited:
1/ The heading settings are only in one language, so for instance if you set it up in French, il will not be translated in english if your store is switched in english version by a client for instance.
2/ The possibility to tag the product is great but you need to do it manually every day once your instgram feed is synchronized with the app. It is not a big deal as it is very fast to do but it is not automatic!
Otherwise, the support team is great and very reactive.

July 7, 2021

Hi JOIAH admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Charmed Asheville

Great app, and simple to install & use. There are times where IG may change settings or the feed gets interrupted, but a simple request to support always gets things patched up. Thanks, Socialhead!

July 5, 2021

Hi Charmed Asheville store admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in the e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Lisse

The link to my instagram had stopped working so I jumped onto the app to try and fix this. I kept sending me an error message when I tried to reconnect my instagram account. While I was trying to fix this a service agent popped up in the messenger box and noticed that there was a problem without me having to ask for help. She helped rectify the problem and also helped me with coding to get the colours correct for my website. VERY quick and helpful. Great when you are a small business with not one else to help you!

July 1, 2021

Hi Lisse store admin,

I am Rachel from Customer Support of Socialwidget. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your precious review

We are trying our best to improve our app better. While you are using our app, if you have any concerns, please don't be hesitate to contact us

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

GOEN.J

Good Support and fast answer for solutions. I recommend this app. Easy installation and simple admin for user.

July 1, 2021

Hi GOEN.J ​store admin,

APM Monaco

Very customizable app and great customer service! Their team helped us to setup and fix our integration. Very fast and efficient.

May 31, 2021

Hi APM Monaco store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

The Decor Circle

very happy with the service and response from the team tracie.. she solved my query.. however i would have liked to see the Instagram product tagging option to be visible on Instagram app also

April 26, 2021

Hi The Decor Circle store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialwidget. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your precious review

We are trying our best to improve our app better. While you are using our app, if you have any concern, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Tracie

Classic Beans

I used this app to add instagram feed to my website, it does what it says it does, it is easy to use and customise. The support offered is quick. Thank you

April 22, 2021

Hi Classic Beans,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app.

We are working hard everyday to bring you the best experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact to us.

Annie

ALEMENZ

great app! good interface and help you out as a beginner highly recommend it for those who are just starting out

March 17, 2021

Hi ALEMENZ store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Vicky

Aestheti Athletics

I used the Instafeed app! Very user friendly and give a nice look to your website! There's also an option to add your store on the picture which is very cool!! Try it out you'll see for yourself!!

March 14, 2021

Hi Aestheti Athletics store admin,

Annie

Gingham Palace

Just installed and so far so good. Quite simple to use and different layouts available. Don't give 5 stars cause they have one of these "we will reply soon" help chat, which I find a bit useless and annoying but hey... it's free!

March 3, 2021

Hi Gingham Palace store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience you experienced.

Currently, for some objective reasons, we still keep the chatbot active.

I understand this has brought a disappointing experience to you, more than anyone we deeply regret it. If possible, our team will assign a dedicated supporter to you to better assist you.

Thank you for using the Socialwidget app.

Best Regards,