Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Keep Yourself Nice

Really helpful with set up. I'm not sure about how the product works yet, but the developers are super responsive which is a good sign!

October 18, 2021

Hi Keep Yourself Nice Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

On behalf of the whole team, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app. I hope you will continue enjoying our app.

Lady Meraki Designs

So incredibly helpful! Love this app and team! I love that I was sent emails teaching me things I didn't even know I needed! But I did! 10 outta 10!

October 15, 2021

Hi Lady Meraki Designs store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Citrus + Sage Co.

Fast and helpful customer service. Very easy to connect your instagram to your website, and easy to fix if it un-sync's. Would recommend!

October 15, 2021

Hi Citrus + Sage Co. store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Lady Me

Super easy to install ^^ The best customer service I have had on Shopify. Hope the app keeps working well on my store

Hi Lady Me store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !

AJLA STYLE

Since I install this app on my website. I find it very useful for any one who have Instagram or any social shop. thank you team, wish all the best.

Hi AJLA STYLE Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Missis Beeutifully Made

customer service is brilliant. i have only just set up the app but so far so good! it looks very pretty on my site

Hi Missis Beeutifully Made ​Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your precious review. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Mira Illustrations

Easy to use to add your socials to your site. The support team are outstanding and assist with anything you may need,

October 12, 2021

Hi Mira Illustrations Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

AfterGlow™️ Cases

I'm very happy with this app I have two stores and I use them on both I had an issue where I change to a new theme it wasn't working on that new theme I told them an by the next 5 hours overnight they fix it so I would tell your to use them my brand viral on tik tok Afterglowcases.com

October 10, 2021

Hi AfterGlow™️ Cases Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Best Regards,

WeAreSupernal

amazing support - speedy and helpfu! The agent was really friendly and super efficient and I would recommend

October 6, 2021

Hi WeAreSupernal Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Mystic Knotwork

the app does exactly what you want it to do and the customer service is EXCELLENT even on the beginner plans. One of the easiest app installs I have ever experienced

October 6, 2021

Hi Mystic Knotwork Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.