Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Reviews

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    93% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
361 - 370 of 623 reviews

TRIBU SPIRIT

Great customer service. reply time was slow but I greatly appreciate a live human being able to help me with my requests. We were able to make the adjustments I was looking for. This means a lot . Thank you

Developer reply

October 5, 2021

Hi TRIBU SPIRIT Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@socialhead.io

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Rachel

oneplanetshop

¡La aplicación es buena y el servicio a clientes excelente!
Sí la recomiendo, es fácil de utilizar y cualquier problema el equipo está disponible para apoyar.

Developer reply

October 5, 2021

Hola administrador de Oneplanetshop,

Esta es Rachel del Equipo Socialhead.

Muchas gracias por su generosa reseña. Usted es la razón para que crezcamos más y brindemos una mejor experiencia al cliente.

¡Estamos felices de que la hayas pasado de maravilla con nosotros! Gracias por su confianza, estamos agradecidos por un cliente increíble como usted.

En caso de que no lo sepas, nuestro blog Socialhead ha sido una gran fuente para los comerciantes en el mercado del comercio electrónico, y estamos orgullosos de estar contribuyendo con nuestro esfuerzo para que nuestros visitantes conozcan más a fondo, así que no dudes en probarlo en https://socialhead.io/blog/

Atentamente,

Rachel

Nasse Lavalle

Sencilla de usar, fácil de instalar, las opciones gratuitas son muy buenas y el soporte es muy accesible, amable y efectivo.

Developer reply

October 3, 2021

Hola administrador de Nasse Lavalle,

Esta es Rachel del Equipo Socialhead.

En nombre del equipo, le agradezco sinceramente el valioso tiempo que ha dedicado a dejarnos esta amable reseña.

Queremos compartir que usted es la razón para que crezcamos más y brindemos una mejor experiencia al cliente.

Una vez más, muchas gracias por confiar y utilizar nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/

¡Atentamente!

Rachel

Keppi's™

I started using this app a while ago and it was working really nicely. A little while ago, the feed disappeared from my site, as they made some changes to their programs. I contacted support and their service agent, Jessica, helped me out; she corrected the issue right away. I'm very happy with the good quality and attentive service that this application provides. Jessica is great!

Developer reply

September 30, 2021

Hi Keppi's™ Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving our support.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@socialhead.io

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Rachel

Nurture with Nature

I used this app to connect my website with Instagram. Super thankful for the team. They took over and got the job done for me when i was lost.

Developer reply

September 28, 2021

Hi Nurture with Nature Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@socialhead.io

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Rachel

MariaFiore

I'm using it to display my Instagram feed in the Shopify store.
Thank you for your prompt response.
It was a very kind and easy-to-understand explanation.

Developer reply

September 28, 2021

Hi MariaFiore Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Rachel

The Football Life | On & Off The Pitch

The app helped me get my instagram feed onto my site, with a nice look and feel. Easy to integrate and the started plan is great. Thanks!

Developer reply

September 28, 2021

Hi The Football Life | On & Off The Pitch Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

On behalf of the team, I sincerely thank you for your precious time taken to leave us this kind review.

We want to share that you are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting and using our app.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Rachel

Bakhache Luxuries Malaysia

Great apps, very easy to setup and use. Support team are very friendly and fast responds. Keep it on :)

Developer reply

September 27, 2021

Hi Bakhache Luxuries Malaysia Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving our support.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@socialhead.io

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Rachel

Bella Lucca

LOOK NO FURTHER - Amazing customer service! Great product. Definitely don't waste your time searching for another social media widget, this one is the only one you need. We LOVE all SocialHead products.

Developer reply

September 27, 2021

Hi Bella Lucca Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@socialhead.io

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Rachel

Stylezzle

I love it!! Easy to install and easy to use. Rachel and Vicky and all the team always offer a great customer experience. Highly recommended.

Developer reply

September 27, 2021

Hi Stylezzle Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Rachel

1 2 33 34 35 37 39 40 41 62 63
1 2 33 34 35 37 39 40 41 62 63