Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 28, 2022

Very easy to use and the service is very friendly! Also I like that this app no purchase is necessary!

Midori Gifts
Time spent using app: 12 minutes

Hi Midori Gifts Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I and the rest team truly appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving our support.

Edited November 22, 2022

The customer service is awesome! She is really helpful and is able to address my problem right away! And also provided me good suggestions to improve the looking. Thanks!

Karbon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Karbon Admin,

This is Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving your awesome review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

February 28, 2022

Great app! Quick service and the live agents were really helpful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is new to shopify. SUPER easy to use.

wearnoods
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi Wearnoods Admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

February 25, 2022

Felix with customer support went above and beyond for me, from explaining in detail what I need to do, sending screen shots, and even making recommendations for my theme! Best customer support EVER!

Bad Addiction Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Bad Addiction Boutique Admin,

Felix here from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

February 25, 2022

Great support team! Very helpful. The app works very well, we're using a few of the apps from these developers.

Naturalcamp
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied February 25, 2022

Hi Naturalcamp store admin,

This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Windy

February 24, 2022

Great app! Now I have very good looking insta feed in my store! Thank you! I got so great custom service. Thank you Felix for your help! Im very happy!

Walona Dogs
Finland
Time spent using app: 5 months
OneCommerce replied February 24, 2022

Hi Walona Dogs admin,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Best Regards !

February 23, 2022

I don't use it to its fullest, I just use the Insta feed for the bottom of my website, but the support they give is great!

Mountain Culture Beer Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied February 24, 2022

Hi Mountain Culture Beer Co Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

February 23, 2022

Amazing app, so easy to use. I used the help function too and they went well and beyond to help me and more. I would definitely recommend this app. 5 stars all the way.

Kerry Leanne Jewellery
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied February 23, 2022

Hi Kerry Leanne Jewellery admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

February 22, 2022

Hi, this is Margeaux from Aspyra Store. Our previous instagram feed app kept crashing and needing constant attention to update, fix and tweak. Today, i found out that my personal ig account was the one being displayed on the website! After months of this, I decided to replace this with a new app since the current fb integration hasn't been resolved in so long. I added this app today and got immediate and comprehensive help. The problem that plagued me for so long got fixed right away. And Rachel offered me help that I didn't even expect to ask for. She was so professional, helpful, friendly and warm. It was a treat connecting with her. You guys are extra, over and beyond! Blessings :)

Aspyra Store
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
OneCommerce replied February 22, 2022

Hi Margeaux Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I am truly grateful for your awesome review.

I and the rest team really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support quality. It'sw our honour to be there with you!

February 22, 2022

Its easy to use and does the job. Perfect app to have you insta post listed on the home page. Looking forward to when this also allows for the reels to be displayed.

Colour & Create NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 16 days
OneCommerce replied February 22, 2022

Hi Colour & Create NZ admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.