Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

hands on V

Location Germany

I was looking for a TikTok app and there are onlt very few on the market. This one works great! No problems at all, very smooth and easy integration.
I have been using it for half a year.
Support is topnotch - they always help you out and fixing spacing or fonts if you have troubles.
Thank you! Highly recommended

January 13, 2022

Hi hands on V

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Best Regards !

Boardwalk Boutique Au

Location Australia

Great help getting started. would highly recommend the starter pack to anyone wanting a basic instagram widget on their shopify accounts

January 13, 2022

Dear Boardwalk Boutique Au admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Maloly Cosmetics

Time spent using app 36 minutes

I just installed this app and i received help immediatly! They did all the work for me. The service is AA+. I highly recommend this app and i can't wait for my customers to see my website!

January 12, 2022

Dear Maloly Cosmetics admin,

Hi there,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

KAF Bags

Location Spain

Amazing tool, really useful if you want to increrase your follower on IG or want to show a image a video gallery on your page using IG profile, Thanks.

January 9, 2022

Hi KAF Bags Admin,

Sports Hub Direct

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service which actually looks at your website and suggest improvements in an easy to understand way , highly recommended!

January 9, 2022

Hi Sports Hub Direct Admin,

The Style Salad

Location India

Best App to include Instagram / Social feed to your Website. And, the customer service was Excellent.

January 7, 2022

Hi The Style Salad Admin,

FOODIES IN HEELS

Location Netherlands

Awsome support, the app is working great! You get help within minutes is something is broken or when a connection is lost. The best tool in market!

January 7, 2022

Hi FOODIES IN HEELS Admin,

FUMIKODA

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 19 hours

They help me so quickly whenever I have some troubles.
Also regarding the function, this is the best Instagram Feed App, I think. Because this app has all I expect.

January 5, 2022

Hi FUMIKODA Admin,

Best Regards

Emerald Knights

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used the app to add Instagram feed to my page. The person that helped me was amazing!! They show you how to use the whole app without pushing any sales. It is easy to customize and people are there to help you until really late. This app is amazing and the customer service even better!

January 4, 2022

Hi Emerald Knights Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for taking your time to leave us the review.

Oneness Cosmetics

Location Austria

Easy to use app, doing really well what we were looking for. Excellent customer service, 5 stars for sure

January 4, 2022

Dear Oneness Cosmetics Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.